By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you have the most fun with last gen?

Tagged games:

Shadow8 said:
V-r0cK said:

lol oops. Edit. lol I meant the first xD

You can tell im already excited for the sequel hehe

You and me both brother :) Loved the first one, one of my favorite rpgs of last gen.

I know yours is Black Ops and I can say that is also an amazing game.  The entire BO series is extremely fun (probably the best FPS last gen and possibly this gen?).  Have you played BO3 yet?

Around the Network

Probably Smash Bros? I had a lot of fun playing that with friends, haha.

If I had to say another game. the Trauma Center series was def fun for me last gen.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

V-r0cK said:
Shadow8 said:

You and me both brother :) Loved the first one, one of my favorite rpgs of last gen.

I know yours is Black Ops and I can say that is also an amazing game.  The entire BO series is extremely fun (probably the best FPS last gen and possibly this gen?).  Have you played BO3 yet?

Yes I have, I'm having a blast with it, have it for ps4. Loving Shadows of Evil.

Skate 2.

I loved that game so much. Sadly, part 3 wasn't as awesome anymore and then EA decided to kill the dev, so no Skate 4... Thanks a lot, EA.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl or Pokemon D/P/P. I played alot of both. They both had great singleplayer AND multiplayer appeal.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
V-r0cK said:

Yes I have, I'm having a blast with it, have it for ps4. Loving Shadows of Evil.

Same here. Loving all the zombie maps (even the new one).  Treyarch just knows how make a good game.  BO3 is just so dam packed with content makes me wonder how the other CoD devs can top this.

Skyrim, probably.