By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you have the most fun with last gen?

Tagged games:

Pavolink said:
Wii ports:
Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4

Okami

Wii games:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Okami

You got good taste man! Those are some of my favorite wii games too. I have Okami, but I haven't started it yet and Metroid...one of these days I'll get it...maybe.

Around the Network

Probably TF2 since I spent over 1900 hours on that game, runner ups would be Civilization IV, Victoria II, Pokemon Diamond and Dark Souls I think.

Angelv577 said:
Shadow8 said:

Modern warfare was a lot of fun too and I would definetly buy a remaster if they ever make one. Sadly all the lobbies are full of hackers now :( so playing multiplayer ain't really an option anymore.

That is why I want a remaster . I have tried it on PS3 a few times but couldn't stand the lobbies full of hackers.  It is not fun with them.

Yea they really ruin it, sometimes I can't even move and I just keep dying as soon as I spawn, but a remaster of not just mw, but the entire trilogy would be pretty sweet, especially if it had all the dlc. A man can dream...

World of Warcraft, sure it came out in 2004 but I picked it up after the 360 released in 2005.

Uhm... Uhm... Uhm... I take it you really mean 7th gen games, not just any... Uhm.. Digging deep in my memory here...

Not really the best the 7th gen had to offer, not by a long shot, but I probably had most fun with Mario Kart Wii. Due to local multiplayer with my cousin. On consoles anyway. Otherwise, including PC, probably Anno 1404 (aka Dawn of Discovery). Played it about 800 hours total until now, on two profiles, one is 600 hours.

Around the Network

WoW took a lot of time from me. I'm talking since 2005 till at least the start of 2015.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Leadified said:

Probably TF2 since I spent over 1900 hours on that game, runner ups would be Civilization IV, Victoria II, Pokemon Diamond and Dark Souls I think.

Now that you mention Sinnoh, my copy of Platinum, in terms of longevity was #1. Had 150+ hours in that one, max money and quite a few level 100s.

Cynthia was a piece of cake too ;)

Zelda: Twilight Princess was my favourite game from last gen (it counts!), so that one.

Angelv577 said:
Shadow8 said:

Modern warfare was a lot of fun too and I would definetly buy a remaster if they ever make one. Sadly all the lobbies are full of hackers now :( so playing multiplayer ain't really an option anymore.

That is why I want a remaster . I have tried it on PS3 a few times but couldn't stand the lobbies full of hackers.  It is not fun with them.

Same as these guys. CoD4 was by far my most played game last gen, the game I miss the most, and a game I would love remade.

(Just so you guys know, Black Ops 3 is the first CoD game since 4 that I have thoroughly enjoyed as much as CoD4. It has that fun factor where I can keep playing even though I suck. The games in between CoD4 and Blops 3, I found only fun when you're winning).

Shadow8 said:
Leadified said:

Now that you mention Sinnoh, my copy of Platinum, in terms of longevity was #1. Had 150+ hours in that one, max money and quite a few level 100s.

Cynthia was a piece of cake too ;)

I will never forget the battle with Cynthia. I didn't actually lose to her but I do remember that her team sweeped every single one of my Pokemon except for one and then I managed to make a comeback from there. I've never felt so tense in a Pokemon battle before, it was great.