By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console Are You Most Disappointed With?

Which Console Are You Most Disappointed With?

PS4 104 23.53%

XBOne 150 33.94%

WiiU 188 42.53%

Total:442

tag

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Tiger electroics games.

I wanted a gameboy for my birthday god fucking damnit!

EDIT: Oh only the new ones? I guess all of them since I don't feel compelled to own any.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wiiu. For me a catastrophy. Not because of games, but this pad. Omg. Soooo big, heavy and slow.

The Wii U has some great games but most of them don't seem to compare to previous Nintendo efforts. The Wii U, as I said, has been growing on me recently but it's still a disappointment overall.

The Gamepad is my least favorite controller ever too. (out of the ones I've used)

Still happy I own one

[] [] [] {} [] 

I dunno I think Wii U is getting a little underrated from Nintendo's support.

It has arguably the best Donkey Kong Country, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, and Pikmin franchise entries. It has the deepest content 2D Mario and Mario Maker too.

It has the best new Nintendo IP in 20 years in Splatoon IMO.

No it doesn't have Metroid, but this franchise is freaking niche, Splatoon has already outsold every Metroid game ever made.

Third party support for the Wii U sucked, but who really buys a Nintendo system for third party support.

And Nintendo games are gorgeous in HD. I've enjoyed the Wii U as much as the Wii.

Around the Network

Wii U. Handle in so many ways poorly.

Soundwave said:

Third party support for the Wii U sucked, but who really buys a Nintendo system for third party support.

I have. When it was actually normal. During the SNES days. People really forget that you had no problems in the area, with Nintendo. But I guess 20 years of screw ups is all it takes to forget.

I only own a Wii U, but I'm really disappointed with it. Nice system, some good games, just...overall disappointing. I don't want my Nintendo systems to be just "good".

Sadly, Wii U missed out on some great 3rd party games. It would have taken too much effort to get some of them running well. Which is a shame because if the specs were a bit better, I think it could have been quite a machine.

archer9234 said:

Wii U. Handle in so many ways poorly.

Soundwave said:

I have. When it was actually normal. During the SNES days. People really forget that you had no problems in the area, with Nintendo. But I guess 20 years of screw ups is all it takes to forget.

"all it takes"? its been 20 years. There have only been 2 Niny consoles with great 3rd party support. You cant blame people for having the outlook that Soundwave has

I own a PS4 and a Wii U. I'm not really disappointed with any of them. I knew what I was getting when I bought the Wii U. But I won't buy the NX as soon as it launches. This time I'm going to wait. Nintendo needs to give me a really good reason to buy their next console. But I'm not disappointed though.