By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console Are You Most Disappointed With?

Which Console Are You Most Disappointed With?

PS4 104 23.53%

XBOne 150 33.94%

WiiU 188 42.53%

Total:442

This is for the multiplat owners out there. I thought it would make for an interesting poll.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Wii U. I don't hate it or anything, but as a Nintendo fan I expected more from it. Main problems are lack of ambition for many games (Tropical Freeze, 3D World, Kirby's meh game, even TP's remaster, etc.) + the fact that it had many long droughts throughout its life.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Wii U. I was planning on buying it, but 3rd party suppprt is dead. I also find that the Wii had far more 1st party gems than the Wii U.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I own a Ps4 and Xbox One and honestly, im not dissapointed by either of them.

I like them a lot.

LipeJJ said:
Wii U. I don't hate it or anything, but as a Nintendo fan I expected more from it. Main problems are lack of ambition for many games (Tropical Freeze, 3D World, Kirby's meh game, even TP's remaster, etc.) + the fact that it had many long droughts throughout its life.

^ This is pretty much how I feel about the Wii U.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

^ Exactly this

Wii U

Wii U.

At this point, I think it's been explained 1,000,000 times.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wii U. We all know why.