By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can they remake Final Fantasy VII without the Sexism? (EDIT: turned out to be fake!)

Tagged games:

If 50 shades of grey was written by a man it would have been burned by feminists.
But because its written by a woman and many, many women love to get dominated by men sexually, its the biggest worldwide book hit since the bible.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Cloud dying instead of Aeris? Hahaha 1st April? Maybe also remake the advent children movie. Maybe Zack is a girl?

RolStoppable said:
Ajax said:
(...)

Could you please care a little bit about the quality of your posts?

Why? 50 shades of grey is really relevant to the topic at hand. /s

Oh, and the part about Cloud dying instead of Aerith was really bad indeed.

I think FF7 should actually be sexist and Don Corneo should stay alive and be an optional character this time around.
Don Corneo, the greatest pimp in the whole FF universe.

''Hadouken!''

Sucks for her because the original is out there, in all it's awesome, unaltered glory.

Around the Network
Ajax said:
-snip-

You made your point, Ajax. It's time to drop it.

Oh, get out with this sexism stuff. No one has the patience for it anymore. Don't like it, don't play it.

Its must be getting harder to be a game developer as the time passes in regards of your creational freedom.
You get more hardware power, but you also get more limited artistically.

''Hadouken!''

spemanig said:
There's nothing I want more in my life right now than to read Sandy Beach's review of this game when none of those changes come to pass and everyone likes it better that way but her.

I'm hoping Rockstar puts one of these "feminists" in their game as a character and exposes them... figuratively and literally. If anyone has the balls to do it, it's them.

Ajax said:
Its must be getting harder to be a game developer as the time passes in regards of your creational freedom.
You get more hardware power, but you also get more limited artistically.

No one is limiting anyone. If they choose to limit their design by giving into these social terrorists, it's on them. They can do what they want and say fuck you.