By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you quit Modern Gaming if its Digital Only?

Would you quite Modern Gaming if its Digital Only?

yes 197 44.57%

no 245 55.43%

Total:442

Of course not! If find digital distribution to be quite convenient actually!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I won't quit but I'll buy far less games. I won't pay more than $20 for a digital game and I'm likely to lose interest before new AAA games hit that price.

I waited a long time for the Witness, yet $40 for a digital only version, I can wait longer and play something else.

You aren't dependent on servers working forever and ever for digital games :-3

BasilZero said:

I am hoping so.

Its the only the reason why I'm holding back on focusing on digital purchases on Nintendo systems and only focus Digital on both PSN and PC.

I'm not that paranoid about it lol. I've been all digital on my Wii U and 3DS for a few years.

Yes of course I definelty would.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

If the PS4/XB1 would suddenly become digital only while not changing their current digital policies (€70 for new AAA 3rd party games, no refund policy) I'd sell my console and get a good gaming PC.

I answered yes, even though it's a maybe for me. My backlog is huge anyways. I don't need to buy another game if I don't want to.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Over 40% of you would stop playing modern games, if there is no retail version? Yeah, right!

A lot of you would cave in, when the new game of your favorite series gets release. Most of the rest would cave in, when 3 - 5 new games of your favorite series are only available as digital versions.

Nah. I'll Just keep playing on Pc. Now DRM-only gaming? Screw that, I'll have plenty of a backlog to keep me playing for the rest of my life by then anyway.

I'm now filled with determination.

No, but I would be a lot less likely to take a chance on simmering I was unsure about. The maybes would absolutely have to wait for sales.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.