By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Wii graphics-Sky Crawlers

New screenshots came out for the new "sky crawlers" game for the wii came out. To tell you the truth, it looks pretty nice. I didn't expect much, but it seems like the ace combat team will do a nice job. Finially developers are taking the wii seriously(unlike that crus'n crap)

(edit: click here to view full pictures)-http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/photos/sky-crawlers/713484/full/

Around the Network

Hmm, yeah, nothing too spectacular, but looks pretty nice. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

yeah....but does it play good?

Why does everyone get so hung up on pixels. How fun is the game??? Is the only question that matters.

there are awfully a lot of 'edges'... damn you.. law of aerodynamics. ;)

Looks nice. I wouldn't go near the word "amazing"

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The environment detail in the second pic is terrible , bit overall the graphics are shaping up nicely :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

yes it has good graphics, but as someone said, that's not the important thing

With this, Deadly Creatures and Super Mario Galaxy, Wii games surely look better than Gamecube games.

routsounmanman said:
With this, Deadly Creatures and Super Mario Galaxy, Wii games surely look better than Gamecube games.

YOu forgot MP3. 

superchunk said:
yeah....but does it play good?

Why does everyone get so hung up on pixels. How fun is the game??? Is the only question that matters.

When we find out how it plays we'll talk about that too. But right now we've just seen how it looks. And there's nothing wrong with talking about that.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Also, did anyone else notice how the plane in the second shot has landing gear... on it's roof?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.