By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Wii graphics-Sky Crawlers

stof said:
Also, did anyone else notice how the plane in the second shot has landing gear... on it's roof?

Damnit!! It's for casual fans, they won't know the difference anyway. ;)

Yeah, I laughed at that too, but since I'm no expert in planes, I didn't bring it up. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
stof said:
Also, did anyone else notice how the plane in the second shot has landing gear... on it's roof?

Upside down? That is all I could think of.

@stof
yeah - that's weird
OT: nice pics!!! look out PS3!!!

Haha that's too funny. But it's probably not landing gear. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

^ LOL!!! Well, maybe the plane is upside-down..This game looks nice though...

Around the Network

"""stof said:
Also, did anyone else notice how the plane in the second shot has landing gear... on it's roof?"""

==> maybe it is feature that will be used with the gameplay (imagine u land off ur plane in a "inverted way")

whatever, these are beautifull screen according to me.
U can easly understand that Wii power should be sufficient to make some "cinematic games".

Time to Work !

Designer: hmmm, those antique planes look pretty boring to me.
CEO: Well, how about putting one of the round thing on the bottom to the top of the plan?
Designer: You mean the landing gear?
CEO: yeah, that rounded thing with rubber.
Designer: Wouldn't that be inaccurate?
CEO: How about this? When pigs fly. When Mario beats Sonic in running, we will put it in.

*M&S launches*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

haha

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

It looks nice, but these are stillshots. They could easily be made to look this good. Are there videos showing this game in action yet?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

darklich13 said:
haha

Is that this game or some other game?