By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing Wii graphics-Sky Crawlers

impressive looks beter then all the other crap from third party dev.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
thetonestarr said:

Not to mention I see plenty of jaggies in that pic, but almost none in the Sky Crawlers one.

Really?

Uh, yeah?

...but then, jaggies are typically due to poor scaling and not graphical phailure nowadays, so that's a moot point in all honesty. Shh. :ph34r:

SW-5120-1900-6153

i love how someone post some good looking wii pics and instantly we have troll come in to complain about them and put up pics of other games on the 360 and PS3

okay we get it those machines can do better pretties for you, now please relax and just admit for a wii game those screens look pretty darn good..

i mena its not like we go into your threads and say - huh look how crappy the controls are when he is firing his gun....

we are almost all adults here

Something else to consider when comparing Ace Combat on PS2 and this. The Wii is a particle monster so clouds, contrails, jet exhaust, etc coupled with much better wind physics will look far beyond what was seen in Ace Combat series on PS2.

I just scanned though 360 images of AC4 and saw clouds only rarely and they looked like they may have been static or above the flight ceiling. I see dynamic clouds in 2 of the 3 Sky Crawler screens.

However, I too feel they may actually be target renders. Notice the peculiarly placed sparkles on the wing tips and complex propeller blur?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Looks really nice to me. Can't wait to see a trailer.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play
Around the Network

i just want it to handle well, feel like a flight stick ya know

It looks nice, but I will wait for the videos.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Looks like a later wave of Xbox games which is good cause most Wii games haven't even looked as good as Xbox games. A start to something better hopefully.

looks nice, not to special but nice

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

The graphics are looking fine.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.