By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft FY2016-Q2. Revenue $23.8 bn, Op Income $6.0 bn, Net profit $5.0 bn. Beating expectations AGAIN.

I remember a couple years ago when MS stock was trading at near 20 bucks a share, I should of bought some back then

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I remember a couple years ago when MS stock was trading at near 20 bucks a share, I should of bought some back then

I bought at 30$. Its nearly 60 now ;)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

jason1637 said:

About the xb1 live 48 million users is that how many users have a gold account that played on 360+x1 or just how many people used their xbox?

it's how many people used their xbox (360 and/or one) in the last month, silver account is enough.

Conina said:
jason1637 said:

About the xb1 live 48 million users is that how many users have a gold account that played on 360+x1 or just how many people used their xbox?

it's how many people used their xbox (360 and/or one) in the last month, silver account is enough.

Alright, thanks for clarifying that.

Those are some really solid results! Good work by MS!

Around the Network

I really didn't expect office 356 to be this big of a hit.

kowenicki said:
LurkerJ said:
I really didn't expect office 356 to be this big of a hit.

Really? That's odd. It will be huge in enterprise and it works seamlessly with Dynamics and Sharepoint.

Free alternatives were rising in popularity, but I guess Office is Office

Did Microsoft get back what they paid for Minecraft yet?

these numbers are very Bad,only Cloud ist running.

Windows 10 is a big fail (numbers)

Damn Microsoft should just shut down their phone division selling less in the holiday quarter than the one before that is awful.

2015 - 3rd quarter (Microsoft 2016 1st quarter) - 5.8 million Lumia's and 25.5 million dumb phones.

2015 - 4th quarter (Microsoft 2016 2nd quarter) - 4.5 million Lumia's and 22.5 million dumb phones.