By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Roger and Tamaki(dude from unseen64, who has leaked several nintendo games in the past) have an unannounced Wii U game they will leak next week.

Hopefully is a sequel to TTYD.

ND incoming next week?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Don't celebrate until nintendo confirms and you guys see it.... alright?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Okey, so if this turns out to be true, I'm genuinely surprised. I was expecting a filler. Paper Mario is a big franchise for me.

Hopefully the new Paper Mario isn't trash like Sticker Star.

bet: lost

Around the Network

I hope this is true. Haven't played a Paper Mario game since the one on the Wii.

cycycychris said:
Paper Mario is a pretty big IP to announce. But at the same time. I think it falls into the cheap and quick game to make category. I really don't see a huge develpoment time on a game like this. So it really does make sense in my mind for this to be the game.

I just hope this one will live up to the fans expectations.

Yeah, it's not a AAA game, but I was expecting a filler like Amiibo Festival or something they could have done in 3 months xDDDD. And I hope it'll live to my expectations, it's probably one of my favourite Nintendo franchises, and I was let down a lot with Sticker Star. I hope they've learned about its mistakes!

Pavolink said:

Hopefully is a sequel to TTYD.

ND incoming next week?

I can see that hapenning. Personally, I think we'll get one at early February.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

If Paper Mario really is getting released please have turn based battle with action commands and memorable characters...

noname2200 said:
cycycychris said:
alright, more signs pointing to GTA

Called it.