By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Roger and Tamaki(dude from unseen64, who has leaked several nintendo games in the past) have an unannounced Wii U game they will leak next week.

Pikmin 4 maybe..

Around the Network

Pokemon snap, the game that would please almost no one but who cares cuz id love it! :D

The gamepad was just made for Pokemon snap lol

Diddy Kong Racing 2

How can i coppy those twitts?

Another DK game from Retro is my guess. I think this time nobody (included me) is going to be mad at this.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
alright, more signs pointing to GTA

I certainly hope it's not Diddy Kong Racing 2, Pikmin 4, or anything from Retro as I would much rather have all that arrive with NX.

Watch, Nintendo's gonna announce it themselves, and Emily + Tamaki will be like "Ahahh!! We were right, they just beat us to the punch!"

noname2200 said:
cycycychris said:
alright, more signs pointing to GTA

We can confirm it isn't a Metroid game, she says "fan" in plural. Nowadays the only fan of the franchise is this guy: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePUSjM2SQKU

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Wait, does this means they are only going to tease us about a rumor or tell us the complete rumor?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile