By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Roger and Tamaki(dude from unseen64, who has leaked several nintendo games in the past) have an unannounced Wii U game they will leak next week.

I´m honestly not hyped at all. Just give me Zelda U news and move on to the NX already xD
Unless it´s a (real) animal crossing game. In that case give me two!

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Emily Rogers... No idea, Though, she is a very good investigative reporter at times.

Tamaki. He leaked Zombie U port, That amiibo game from NST, That "know your friends" game Ubisoft has for Wii U, Skylanders Super Chargers, some others

Just look at his Youtube channel, he mostly covers canceled games. Which has a ton on his channel. And like 3 on Did you know gaming or something like that. But does leaked games every once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LiamRproductions/videos

Ah thanks! Seems he mostly covers western stuff, so Retro doing GTA6 is very likely afterall!

Slarvax said:
Why arent they leaking it now? What's the point?

They said that they are having a meeting this weekend because they want to check all of their information together before they leak it. They are trying to be good journalists instead of just rumor spreaders.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Super Mario Football! Just in time for the Super Bowl!

dongo8 said:
Slarvax said:
Why arent they leaking it now? What's the point?

They said that they are having a meeting this weekend because they want to check all of their information together before they leak it. They are trying to be good journalists instead of just rumor spreaders.

Regardless of all the fact checks they make, if it's not officially announced by the dev/publisher (Nintendo, this case) it shall always be taken as a roumor.

I wonder what Nintendo is going through right now. To silence them, or see what they know.

Also, sites are reporting this as "Nintendo has unnanounced game on development"... duh

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

The fact that they say that the game is publish by Nintendo and since they also say it's from a franchise and it has it's fans tells me that the game is probably coming from a 3rd party studio and that it mighty be another Bayo2 type deal

NEW Super Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival HD Reloaded Remix Plus Hyper U IGN Goty Edition featuring Dante from Devil May Cry Series

Next system seller confirmed

Boxboy for Wii U! o:

I actually have no idea so this should be interesting to see

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm not a fan of leaks but will be awaiting the announcement regardless