By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke ( tobacco)?

How much do you smoke a day?

1-4 cigs a day 8 6.25%

4- 10 cigs a day 22 17.19%

pack or more a day 14 10.94%

1 e-cig a day 2 1.56%

1 hookah session 5 3.91%

1-3 cigars 0 0%

Other post below 77 60.16%

Total:128

Nope, biggest waste of money I can think of. "Oh let me just give this company £8 per pack to suck smoke deep into my lungs so my body can suffer"

No thanks dude.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Used to smoke rollies since 06 but stopped back in Jan 2015 because I felt short of breath despite being of an average build and felt I should stop at some point so that was the deciding factor. I know people love to say you're addicted to smoking or drinking just because you consume them but for me I wasn't really all that addicted, I quit on the spot pretty easily and didn't need any patches or treatment of any sort compared to some, I just enjoyed the different rolling tobacco brands and the social aspect of smoking with other smokers.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

No.

I use it to have an excuse to get out of class... i'm the teacher and sometimes the moronic repeating questions from some students who definitely aren't the smartest ones is very stressfull... i could also kill the student but i choose cigarets.. so 1 or 2 per week.. Marlboro...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

No, I tried it once and it was horrible.

Around the Network

Nope. Rather spend my money on something else.

Rolled my own cigarettes for probably 20 years, and just this past summer/fall I decided to give vaping a try to wean myself off cigarettes...unfortunately there was no weaning, I just stopped altogether. Now I'm pulling back on my nicotine dose (which started off quite low to begin with) and will be weaning myself off vaping shortly. :)

Nope. Tried it three times and they were all horrible, different brands every time just to test if it was the package itself or smoking. The sensation was something akin to inhaling whatever comes out of the exhaust pipe of your car. Not to mention my breath stink afterwards.

I don't smoke and I will never smoke in my life.

Proud to be a Californian.

V-r0cK said:
Nope. Rather spend my money on something else.

Like video games.

Proud to be a Californian.