By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke ( tobacco)?

How much do you smoke a day?

1-4 cigs a day 8 6.25%

4- 10 cigs a day 22 17.19%

pack or more a day 14 10.94%

1 e-cig a day 2 1.56%

1 hookah session 5 3.91%

1-3 cigars 0 0%

Other post below 77 60.16%

Total:128

i do not smoke, ive tried to in the past but never liked it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I've never touched a cigarette and never will.

They're bad for you, they're bad for the people who have to breath your smoke, they smell horrible, they waste your money and they annoy people around you who don't smoke.

I remember being on a skiing college trip years ago and our room was the cool room so we had about 20 people partying and many smoking inside. I had the worst 2 week infection of my life after that.

Safe to say the next year on the same trip everyone was told to smoke outside or fuck off. Cigarettes were the worst invention ever. Although weed is not for me at least it has some uses for those that use it.

I'm asthmatic, so even if I wanted you (which is a no) I couldn't. I never would fall for peer pressure, frankly I just see it as a horrible waste of your life.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Idon't smoke

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

cycycychris said:
No, and I never will.

Ditto on this.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I started when I was 16 and quit around my 21 birthday. Just said fuck this and quit cold turkey, definately of the better decisions I've made in life.

I did for Twenty years. Stopped five years ago. Top to anyone wanting to stop; permanently remove anyone that smokes from your life. Seeing them do it will make you do it 100% of the time.

snyps said:
I did for Twenty years. Stopped five years ago. Top to anyone wanting to stop; permanently remove anyone that smokes from your life. Seeing them do it will make you do it 100% of the time.

that would be quite a lonely existence for me

stpaulmagic said:
I started when I was 16 and quit around my 21 birthday. Just said fuck this and quit cold turkey, definately of the better decisions I've made in life.

You have balls. I couldn't imagine how hard it was.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Nope, it smells horribly. Although, what can I say, since a lot of people smoke at my café I'm very familiarized with it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.