By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke ( tobacco)?

How much do you smoke a day?

1-4 cigs a day 8 6.25%

4- 10 cigs a day 22 17.19%

pack or more a day 14 10.94%

1 e-cig a day 2 1.56%

1 hookah session 5 3.91%

1-3 cigars 0 0%

Other post below 77 60.16%

Total:128

Thread title doesn't match with any of the questions in the OP or any of the options in the poll. I just came here to say no.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Thread title doesn't match with any of the questions in the OP or any of the options in the poll. I just came here to say no.

Same

Roll ups, cheaper and last longer. Quiting? Nah, there's far worse things in life than death.

I do not

[] [] [] {} [] 

waste of money

Around the Network

Nope, dont smoke and never will.

Its just a huge waste of money and for what. If a person who smokes doesn't have one for awhile, they begin to get agitated, annoyed, tetchy etc, and they need one to make them feel normal again.

So basically, smokers pay money, to feel like non smokers feel like all the time, FOR FREE.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Teeqoz said:

wot r u on about m8

I do since I moved to a new flat. Now I'm inhaling wonderful smoke whenever I enter the corridor or when I open any window. My downstairs neighbors are such generous people.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

When did you start and how long have you been smoking for?
Started like 10 years ago.

When do you plan to quit if ever?
I have no plans but I smoke very little.

straights or rollies?
Hand-made cigars only.

favourite brand?
Damatta.

what do friends/family think of your habit?
I almost exclusively smoke together with family members.

Has your minor drug addiction led to any other drugs?
Never.

kristianity77 said:
Nope, dont smoke and never will.

Its just a huge waste of money and for what. If a person who smokes doesn't have one for awhile, they begin to get agitated, annoyed, tetchy etc, and they need one to make them feel normal again.

So basically, smokers pay money, to feel like non smokers feel like all the time, FOR FREE.

LOL this. Not to mention the disgusting smell that is IN everything now, the yellowing of your teeth and other items always exposed to smoke, the cost, oh and the effects it has on your health. 

BUT you do get to take way more breaks than a non smoker...so that is a plus.