By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke ( tobacco)?

How much do you smoke a day?

1-4 cigs a day 8 6.25%

4- 10 cigs a day 22 17.19%

pack or more a day 14 10.94%

1 e-cig a day 2 1.56%

1 hookah session 5 3.91%

1-3 cigars 0 0%

Other post below 77 60.16%

Total:128
mornelithe said:
Rolled my own cigarettes for probably 20 years, and just this past summer/fall I decided to give vaping a try to wean myself off cigarettes...unfortunately there was no weaning, I just stopped altogether. Now I'm pulling back on my nicotine dose (which started off quite low to begin with) and will be weaning myself off vaping shortly. :)

tried switching to vaping but just didnt do the trick for me. maybe i should get a better vape.

Around the Network

I don't smoke. Don't feel the need and, even if I needed, I can calm down my stress by punching someone while practicing kick-boxing, a far healthier way of doing things ...

darkenergy said:
V-r0cK said:
Nope. Rather spend my money on something else.

Like video games.

Exactly! lol

I can imagine there's a cigarette forum out there that two people are having this exact conversation except opposite lol (In the cigarette forum: Do you play video games? Nope Rather spend my money on something else. Like cigarettes)

Nope... and i look down on those that do. Sorry. Like... its a total deal breaker for a relationship.

I did try it when i was... hmm about 11? Not sure. It was a 5 seconds adiction. Made a nice smoke doughnut and then coffed my way to never smoking again.

L&M Red or Black

Around the Network
Nem said:

Nope... and i look down on those that do. Sorry. Like... its a total deal breaker for a relationship.

I did try it when i was... hmm about 11? Not sure. It was a 5 seconds adiction. Made a nice smoke doughnut and then coffed my way to never smoking again.

Exactly the same! Any woman who is completely hot, as soon as I see a cig, NOPE. Thankfully I am married now and way past needing to worry about this anymore.

Also, I tried when I was 11 as well (middle school). Tried it once, thinking it was cool cause these older guys I was hanging out with did it, hated it and thought this is the dumbest thing ever. Never again. Glad I was never one to give in to peer pressure easily.

Nope though I convinced two family members to go E-cigaretes lately (instead of normal ones).

Wildcard36qs said:
Nem said:

Exactly the same! Any woman who is completely hot, as soon as I see a cig, NOPE. Thankfully I am married now and way past needing to worry about this anymore.

Also, I tried when I was 11 as well (middle school). Tried it once, thinking it was cool cause these older guys I was hanging out with did it, hated it and thought this is the dumbest thing ever. Never again. Glad I was never one to give in to peer pressure easily.

Same my dad smoked always so... when I was young, and wanted to try it (cuz its cool right? dad does it?)

He just let me try some. I hated it, and he explained it really wasnt cool.

I havnt smoked since. I think its the right way to do it as a parent.

No. Non-smoker over here.

Also I'm annoyed that there is no 'I don't smoke' option on the poll since the thread title implies a general question.
A better title would be 'How much do you smoke?' or somethiing....

Tried smoking once when I was about 13 didn't get the appeal never tried it again. Have plenty of friends and family that are or where smokers.