By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke ( tobacco)?

How much do you smoke a day?

1-4 cigs a day 8 6.25%

4- 10 cigs a day 22 17.19%

pack or more a day 14 10.94%

1 e-cig a day 2 1.56%

1 hookah session 5 3.91%

1-3 cigars 0 0%

Other post below 77 60.16%

Total:128
AlfredoTurkey said:
I smoked from 15 to 19 at about one pack a day. After that, I quit and haven't smoked since (I'm 36 now). I think it's great to see teenagers and 20 somethings now who are in college not smoking. I never thought I'd see the day where NOT smoking was "cool". lol

yeah maybe there is a generational difference.. i'm also in my 30's.. we grew up with Tobacco ads, people smoking on TV, in films..  I think since the 2000's its much stricter..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I smoked from 15 to 19 at about one pack a day. After that, I quit and haven't smoked since (I'm 36 now). I think it's great to see teenagers and 20 somethings now who are in college not smoking. I never thought I'd see the day where NOT smoking was "cool". lol

yeah maybe there is a generational difference.. i'm also in my 30's.. we grew up with Tobacco ads, people smoking on TV, in films..  I think since the 2000's its much stricter..

Do you remember those commercials where they had those kids with bullhorns outside of "big tobacco's" head quarters informing the public about the tolls of smoking and how evil it was? I think those ads had a big impact on the perception issue because you're right. Ever since James Dean, smoking was considered "bad ass" and or "cool" and now it's not. It's pretty amazing.

Nope and I hope to never ever smoke in my life.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

I quit smoking 18 years ago. Never looked back.

No. I don't drink either. I am fairly a clean guy : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
kristianity77 said:
Nope, dont smoke and never will.

Its just a huge waste of money and for what. If a person who smokes doesn't have one for awhile, they begin to get agitated, annoyed, tetchy etc, and they need one to make them feel normal again.

So basically, smokers pay money, to feel like non smokers feel like all the time, FOR FREE.

Actually I have very low blood pressure, and cigarettes keep me normal.

Everyone self medicates somehow.
Whether it be caffeine, sugar, drugs, etc.

Smoking is just kind of a bad one.

But I'd rather that than what the medications would do.

Never had the urge to try it, can barely stand to be around other people who smoke. Smell is disgusting, not to mention horrible for your health. Just don't see the appeal in it at all.

I used to smoke cigs. Maybe quit about 7 years ago or so. I don't really keep track of time for things like that. I still smoke hookah once in awhile.

Yes, and weed. Specially weed :P

I used to smoke one pack a day for 9 years, then I quit two years ago.

I still smoke a cig once in a while, usually after drinking alcohol. But not more than 1-2 a month. It was a great decision to quit, both financially and for health reasons.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey