By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: RPG edition

Which one gotta go?

Kingdom Hearts 74 46.84%

Fire Emblem 53 33.54%

Persona 31 19.62%

Total:158

Kingdom Hearts for me.

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite gaming franchises, and Persona is definitely up there. Kingdom Hearts isn't quite on the same level as the other two in my eyes, at least in terms of which one I couldn't be without.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Persona > KH > FE

RolStoppable said:
This is the toughest topic of your series so far. It isn't easy to pick between two series that are underwhelming, but I'll go with Persona because its so-called fans had zero interest in my Persona Q review.

I actually started playing persona Q few days ago, although I haven´t made too much progress. I would like to see your review

Kingdom hearts has got to go! It's not a bad game but the combat system is terrible in my opinion, it gets so annoying fighting wave after wave of enemies repeatedly.

so... a series I love, a series I enjoy and a series I want to get into..... sorry series I want to get into but I'm clearly not into you yet so :P

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

I choose Kingdom Hearts too. I could never get into those games, aside from Chain of Memories, which was great.

Kingdom hearts is extremely fun...but, I think its time has come.

Fire Emblem and Persona still have some fire left in them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I'm saddened to see that most would do without Kingdom Hearts. Personally, I don't find Persona or Fire Emblem to be in even the same category, since Kingdom Hearts is an more ARPG than it is JRPG

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

No question, Kingdom Hearts.

I love the 3 of them. A lot. And it's a bit weird, since I'm a Nintendo fan, but I'll vote Fire Emblem. Persona 4 and KH2 are two of the best JRPGs I've ever played.