Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: RPG edition

Which one gotta go?

Kingdom Hearts 74 46.84%

Fire Emblem 53 33.54%

Persona 31 19.62%

Total:158
Azuren said:
Cloudman said:

Lol, I enjoyed CoM and 358/2 days, but after awhile I couldn't take anymore spin offs... : X

... You named off the two worst ones D:

Go play Dream Drop Distance.

Haha, I considered it, but I didn't really feel like getting it. I felt KHed out... x_x I may get KH3, though...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Azuren said:

... You named off the two worst ones D:

Go play Dream Drop Distance.

Haha, I considered it, but I didn't really feel like getting it. I felt KHed out... x_x I may get KH3, though...

3D is necessary for the segue into KH3. It's as important to KH3 as CoM was to KH2. I mean, it lines up Xehanort's entire plan so you know what the conflict is going to be about. Playing KH3 without 3D is like being dropped into an action movie 30 minutes in during a gunfight.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Cloudman said:

3D is necessary for the segue into KH3. It's as important to KH3 as CoM was to KH2. I mean, it lines up Xehanort's entire plan so you know what the conflict is going to be about. Playing KH3 without 3D is like being dropped into an action movie 30 minutes in during a gunfight.

I think I'm okay with that. Many people probably played KH2 w/out playing CoM and weren't really bothered by it. I don't think I will be bothered by it either... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Azuren said:

I think I'm okay with that. Many people probably played KH2 w/out playing CoM and weren't really bothered by it. I don't think I will be bothered by it either... o:

Missing out on important stuff. Like this: http://tinyurl.com.com/jt2td9g <- Spoiler 

That aside, 3D and BBS are the best two games in the series. Skipping them because they're not numbered titles will only have you missing out. 

Azuren said:
Cloudman said:
Azuren said:

Missing out on important stuff. Like this: 

That aside, 3D and BBS are the best two games in the series. Skipping them because they're not numbered titles will only have you missing out. 

I did see that part when I was looking up info on 3D. I am def curious how that plays out in the next game.

BBS I would like to play some time, but not atm. I'm not mentally prepared to do it... I did like 358 when I played it though. I really liked Xion, and the game just broke my heart overall... ;_;

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Azuren said:
Cloudman said:
Azuren said:

Missing out on important stuff. Like this: 

I did see that part when I was looking up info on 3D. I am def curious how that plays out in the next game.

BBS I would like to play some time, but not atm. I'm not mentally prepared to do it... I did like 358 when I played it though. I really liked Xion, and the game just broke my heart overall... ;_;

Spoiler: The characters in BBS are better. You will also very when you find out why you don't see them in present day. 

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

Lol, I enjoyed CoM and 358/2 days, but after awhile I couldn't take anymore spin offs... : X

Those were pretty decent. Specifically CoM on PS2 and PS3 - GBA version was fine but weird too due to it being 2Dish in a 3D plain.

358/2 Days was good when you didnt have to go through a grinding run to be evenly powered up for boss fights.

Hey at least you didnt play Re:Coded on Nintendo DS - that is the worst game in the entire series.

Play BBS and 3D!

(Also playing KH3D right now - its pretty good ;D)

I found re:Coded to be acceptable. Moreso than CoM. And only slightly less than Days. With the exception of 3D, there are no good Nintendo KH games. 

Ohhhhhhhhh this one is tough.But if i had to choose, it would be Fire emblem without a doubt.Even thought i loved to heart Awakening, it is the weakest franchise of the three, and well persona and specially Kingdom Hearts is just better

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

Those were pretty decent. Specifically CoM on PS2 and PS3 - GBA version was fine but weird too due to it being 2Dish in a 3D plain.

358/2 Days was good when you didnt have to go through a grinding run to be evenly powered up for boss fights.

Hey at least you didnt play Re:Coded on Nintendo DS - that is the worst game in the entire series.

Play BBS and 3D!

(Also playing KH3D right now - its pretty good ;D)

Lol, I don't think I'd want to deal with Re:Coded anyways... That was when I was growing tired of KH spinoff games and just wanted a proper 3..

Azuren said:
Cloudman said:

Spoiler: The characters in BBS are better. You will also very when you find out why you don't see them in present day. 

Haha, yeah, I know Aqua is a well liked char in the game, and it has some cool characters. Maybe later on I will play it..

Dance my pretties!

I picked kingdom hearts because I completely loathe disney's characters.