A 19 17.92%

B 11 10.38%

C 23 21.70%

Isn't that a Jackson Five song? 2 1.89%

I want Amy's babies! 13 12.26%

Rol should be a mod. 30 28.30%

Scoreboard 8 7.55%

Total:106

well rol becoming mod after this is as likely as the next nintendo console actually being good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I actually enjoyed most of their trolling. Especially during the Abun Alt Ban Saga. My favorite one was Tachikoma reason for it: "Didn't wash his hands before playing." That's a hundredth out of ten in my book.

Still, some of the mods seem to be a bit trigger happy and/or easily pressured.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

hershel_layton said:
Waiting on Smeag to come and make a sarcastic response to this post...

You mean this Smeag?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
hershel_layton said:
Waiting on Smeag to come and make a sarcastic response to this post...

You mean this Smeag?

No, the one who left recently(stayed for like 8 years. Very popular).

I really enjoyed the time he was on here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

AZWification said:

Kerotan wasn't a FW alt? Aw, my whole life has been ruined

I thought the same thing :-|

Also bring back the mod thread dammit. Legitimate question to the mods: how many have sent something to that e-mail to complain about their moderation? Like, has anyone done that ever?

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Kerotan wasn't a FW alt? Aw, my whole life has been ruined

I thought the same thing :-|

Also bring back the mod thread dammit. Legitimate question to the mods: how many have sent something to that e-mail to complain about their moderation? Like, has anyone done that ever?

There are 59 emails received in the inbox to that e-mail address.

I've considered bringing back the mod thread, but Smeags brought up legitimate reasons when he got rid of it, and I don't have a solution to those issues yet.

Wow, that's a lot more than I thought it would be.

I don't know how to rate them, as I generally don't come into contact with mods, but things look quite civil on the site, so I suppose they do well enough ?

spurgeonryan said:
Insidb said:
"Where's the 'dislike' button?"
-Padib-

Lol, he is my bro, but this is kind of funny.

I can see why it could annoy him.

I'm his friend, too, but, sometimes, the universe gives you a gift lol.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Slade6alpha said:
AZWification said:

Kerotan wasn't a FW alt? Aw, my whole life has been ruined.

I bet he's still here... Among us. 

Yes... it's almost like he's here, in this very thread, posting at this very moment...