By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 GTA4 Console

starcraft said:
Why is anyone either commenting on what this console looks like?

Does noone realize what this console is meant to do? The significance of who it is being supplied to?

These will be set up in gaming press offices, a few major stores and launch sites to show gamers (and create the impression in the gaming press' minds) that the Xbox 360 is THE GTAIV console.

If Sony does nothing then that may very well be the case, let's wait and see how both companies play this out up to the release.

Around the Network

So in 20 years how much is it worth?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

While this looks sweet, gimme this FTW!

Source: http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/news/images/rockstar/050206%20028.jpg 

starcraft said:

Does noone realize what this console is meant to do? The significance of who it is being supplied to?

These will be set up in gaming press offices, a few major stores and launch sites to show gamers (and create the impression in the gaming press' minds) that the Xbox 360 is THE GTAIV console.

so... are you saying this one is also built with better quality? Gosh, I wouldn't want this to happen again. Remeber this one?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

so... are you saying this one is also built with better quality? Gosh, I wouldn't want this to happen again. Remeber this one?

While I remeber that perfectly well (I started the thread on it:)), I don't see where in my post I mentioned anything about quality...........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

so... are you saying this one is also built with better quality? Gosh, I wouldn't want this to happen again. Remember this one?

Fixed.

I'm glad Sony finally produced a reliable product this generation.

madskillz said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

so... are you saying this one is also built with better quality? Gosh, I wouldn't want this to happen again. Remember this one?

Fixed.

I'm glad Sony finally produced a reliable product this generation.

I think this single post represents enough evidence to conclude that Sony's PS3 failure rat is just as high as the 360's..........

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

While I remeber that perfectly well (I started the thread on it:)), I don't see where in my post I mentioned anything about quality...........

Of course it does. Considering you claim that this would make xbox360 the "GTAIV console"

Since customer are so easily 'fooled' into thinking Xbox360 is the GTAIV console, (just by some paint job) wouldn't they also be easily 'fooled' into believing that a failure of an xbox360 on display might be a repesentation of failure in the core of every 360 console?

and to certain extend, failure in GTAIV the game itself... We wouldn't want that, now would we?

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

Of course it does. Considering you claim that this would make xbox360 the "GTAIV console"

Since customer are so easily 'fooled' into thinking Xbox360 is the GTAIV console, (just by some paint job) wouldn't they also be easily 'fooled' into believing that a failure of an xbox360 on display might be a repesentation of failure in the core of every 360 console?

and to certain extend, failure in GTAIV the game itself... We wouldn't want that, now would we?

When did I say that was the case?  I simply explained what I expect Microsoft's thinking is.

You really have to chill out man. 

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

When did I say that was the case? I simply explained what I expect Microsoft's thinking is.

You really have to chill out man.

and I simply explained what I expected an average consumer's thinking is.

;), I'm the one doing the jabbing, you are the one needing to chill and laugh at it. Please join in the chuckles 

selnor
Episode 2: