By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Most disappointing game of 2015, sales-wise?

final fantasy type 0 hd released next to bf hardline the witcher 3 i actually expected skyrim level sales and evolve doomed right from when it came out a recent example would be halo 5 it got outsold by splatoon and rise of the tomb raider released next to fallout and yokai watch like tw3 i exepected pokemon like sales in the us

Around the Network
xboxonefan said:

final fantasy type 0 hd released next to bf hardline the witcher 3 i actually expected skyrim level sales and evolve doomed right from when it came out a recent example would be halo 5 it got outsold by splatoon and rise of the tomb raider released next to fallout and yokai watch like tw3 i exepected pokemon like sales in the us

Yokai Watch, have heavy references of the Japanese culture, and this did not is popular between the majority of the kids, because their parents dont allow it because they dont know the Japanese culture.

For Kids's Dub, censured even a Pokeball's Logo Mark, of a Letter that Ashe received.

Wright said:

Mmmm... Metal Gear Solid V? I mean, the game is trending somewhere over Metal Gear Solid 4 during the same time, but I can't shake the feeling that it was hyped to sell much, much better.

Youre confusing bad PR with good PR

halo 5

Ruler said:

Youre confusing bad PR with good PR

PR is PR, no matter how good or bad it is. The game did great numbers, but it was hyped to sell more. Bear in mind that people love controversies, which this game had plenty before releasing, and it got critical acclaim from almost everywhere.

Around the Network

Tearaway unfolded, it bombed even harder than W101, which I did not think was possible on PS4.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

kitler53 said:
halo 5 - sold well but down for the franchise
tomb raider - discussed to death
the order 1886 - probably sold what it deserved but it should have been a better game i guess
bloodborne - sold well for the "franchise" but this franchise should be a 10+ million seller imo

Bloodborne will never be a 10 million seller, unless they dumb it down alot, for people like myself, whom have no patience to do the same thing over and over again.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
kitler53 said:
halo 5 - sold well but down for the franchise
tomb raider - discussed to death
the order 1886 - probably sold what it deserved but it should have been a better game i guess
bloodborne - sold well for the "franchise" but this franchise should be a 10+ million seller imo

Bloodborne will never be a 10 million seller, unless they dumb it down alot, for people like myself, whom have no patience to do the same thing over and over again.

Only Hardcore gamers purchase BloodBorne, because is too dificult for the majority of the Gamers [img]http://s2.glbimg.com/IrddFggv5QxqOiHm_n1xwk7Sf6M=/0x0:1024x576/695x391/s.glbimg.com/po/tt2/f/original/2015/04/16/image_bloodborne-priest_gascoigne2-1024x576.jpg[img]

Swordmasterman said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:

Only Hardcore gamers purchase BloodBorne, because is too dificult for the majority of the Gamers [img]http://s2.glbimg.com/IrddFggv5QxqOiHm_n1xwk7Sf6M=/0x0:1024x576/695x391/s.glbimg.com/po/tt2/f/original/2015/04/16/image_bloodborne-priest_gascoigne2-1024x576.jpg[img]

I tried it, after not liking the Souls games for their difficulty, still to difficult for somebody like myself, who isn't hardcore. I play alot of games, but i have no patience for stuff like that. Hell, i don't even have enough patience for the MGS games anymore, with all of the stealth.

Rise of tomb raider probably.