By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579

Grew up on the PC, discovered Nintendo and then never looked back. I'm more of a Nintendo fan than PC lately, but I love them equally =P

Around the Network
nanarchy said:
JEMC said:
nanarchy said:
None of the above. I am a gaming fan.

Exactly this.

I find being a fan or having loyalty to a brand or a company demeaning and a little sad. whichever brand/company/product provides me what I want at this point in time gets my dollars and stops getting them the second it isn't what I want. Games are like movies, I play games for my enjoyment, I don't care who makes the game or who gets my money as long as I get my entertainment.

Probably being wrong because english is not my first language.

But for me being a fan, not means to have a total loyality to a brand, or not buy other brand, like said, i am a pc & playstation, fan, i am not a nintendo fan, but i have 3DS and WiiU, and will probably get xboxone down of the road when very cheap, same as i am a fan of strategy & rpg... but i still buy some time racer or other type of game.

Being a fan just mean you like something more than other choice, not you close minded on other choice.

Turkish said:
Xbox FTW!

Proud to be a Californian.

My feelings align with some people here as well. I am a Ninten fan, but I hold no negative feelings for Sony or MS. I play on Sony consoles as well, and I play on PC as well. I play on most grounds xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm a Nintendo fan for life, even though they've had their struggles. My heart will always be with they and their style of fun.

Around the Network

Always a Playstation guy.

I'm a fan of whoever owns Naughty Dog :D

PlayStation, even though Nintendo games got me into gaming and I still play and love them. I am also willing to play any good XBOX games like Gears of Wars.

Playstation fan . Obv.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm a PS player, that is clear, but no fundamentalist here. I play lots of candy crush too (level 710 here)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4