By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579

For awhile now, I've always wondered the desparity between communities here. We all know that the Playstation community is massive here, but by just how much (or maybe is it someone else?). Well the question can be answered here. Just say if you're an Xbox fan, playstation fan, or Nintendo fan. You can keep yourself anonymous if you don't want to say it (no pressure :P), but I always like discussion within my threads, so consider that as well.

Keep the discussion clean. No flame wars please. Thanks! :) Also, #XboxFTW

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

For awhile now, I've always wondered the desparity between communities here. We all know that the Playstation community is massive here, but by just how much (or maybe is it someone else?). Well the question can be answered here. Just say if you're an Xbox fan, playstation fan, or Nintendo fan. You can keep yourself anonymous if you don't want to say it (no pressure :P), but I always like discussion within my threads, so consider that as well.

Adding poll?

*Nevermind.

LordLichtenstein said:
barneystinson69 said:

Adding poll?

Its already there (maybe wasn't there when posted).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

BasilZero said:
What if you are a Nintendo Fan, a Playstation fan and a PC fan?

Who do you like the most?

nintendo

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
barneystinson69 said:

It depends. Whichever has the games that I want.

In the current case - all three.

Flip a coin. Heads, nintendo. Tails, Playstation. Or whatever suits you. And PC, well it isn't in the poll so...

BasilZero said:
barneystinson69 said:

It depends. Whichever has the games that I want.

In the current case - all three.

I wouldn't want to be in your position... not without a high paying job at least...

I am a proud Xbox fan... was a Nintendo and Sony fan during the sixth and fifth generations though...

None of the above. I am a gaming fan.

Hopefully, slims versions at a lower price will be available in the near future...

If we're talking games, My favorite games are Multiplats.
If we're talking home platforms
Nintendo(64), Nintendo(GC), PlayStation(PS2), Xbox(Xbox), PlayStation(PS3), Nintendo(Wii), PlayStation(PS4), PC

Handheld platforms

Nintendo (GBA), Nintendo (GBASP), Android

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank