By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579

Mainly Nintendo with a hint of Playstation and a dash of Xbox.

Around the Network

I currently have a Wii U, but I can from a PS2 and an Xbox 360. Basically whatever floats my boat at a given moment and where I think the good games will be. (not to say I'm thinking about getting a PS3 as well).

I hate all 3
On top of that I hate ice cream too

When it comes to play videogames I really don't care where they come from. Through my live I've had consoles from almost everyone: Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox, SEGA...

But... even if there are games that I like on every system... only in Nintendo I can say that there are tons of games that I love. Let's put it this way: on Nintendo systems, there are lots of game that, if they came with a collector's/special edition I would buy it almost blindly. On other systems there are a few exceptions, but in general I don't have such strong feeling for its games to do that nor I like them that much. I would only buy the normal edition.

PS first, Nintendo second.

I never was sold on the Xbox brand. I owned the first Xbox console, and barely played it, so i never bought another one.

Around the Network

Well, Playstation is the one is the one I probably like the most, but Nintendo will always have a special place in my heart as my first console was an NES, and many of my favourite games of all time are on Nintendo platforms.

nanarchy said:
JEMC said:
nanarchy said:
None of the above. I am a gaming fan.

Exactly this.

I find being a fan or having loyalty to a brand or a company demeaning and a little sad. whichever brand/company/product provides me what I want at this point in time gets my dollars and stops getting them the second it isn't what I want. Games are like movies, I play games for my enjoyment, I don't care who makes the game or who gets my money as long as I get my entertainment.

Indeed.

We're all here for the games, plain and simple, and whoever makes them or the platform they are on is secondary.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nintendo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Xbox FTW!

nintendo

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD