By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579

I'm a PS/Ninty fan. I love them both equally.

Around the Network

Neither, I mainly game on PC / Steam.

Im no fan

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

PlayStation. I'm apathetic towards Nintendo, so I could take it or leave it. I have a high end gaming PC, but I only use it for PC exclusives. I have a dislike for Xbox.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

PlayStation fan, then Xbox. Don't like Nintendo at all, their games and system is just far too catered to young teenagers just not my thing.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Gamewise, there are exclusive games on all three that I like (or that I want to play in the future).

When talking about companies policies thou, the one I like the least is Nintendo.  At the begining of this generation I was really hating MS for the way they handled the X1 launch, but they have proven they are willing to go the extra mile in order to get the customers money (dropping kinect, doing multiple price cuts, bundles and special offers).

Nintendo, on the other hand, they are fixed on this short-term profits policy. Doing absolutely nothing to increase their install base.  I still can't believe the Wii U is still selling at $300.  

And the  way I see it, sometimes companies need to take loses in order to ensure customers in the future.  I mean, Sony did it with the PS3 and that has paid off quite nicely.

Anyway, lets wrap this up:

When talking about games:

1) PC,    2)  Playstation,  3) Nintendo,   4)  Xbox  

NOTE:  I know you didnt put PC as an option but I am mostly a PC gamer)

When talking about companies policies:

1) Sony    2)  MS     3) Nintendo

Nice. Posted a long comment, and hit reset. Why the F*** is there a reset button anyways?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm a japanese games fan.

So it's Sony and nintendo.

PC first, Playstation second.

I am a multi-platform fan, i am a Pc, PS and Nintendo fan. Microsoft themselves deprived me the reason to own a XB since all of their games are coming to PC. Not a Halo fan and i managed to enjoy the 360 without it. I encourage people who don't have pc to get a pc/Ps4 or Xb1 and PS4. No reason to complete when you can enjoy them all equally 

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90