By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579

Nintendo + PC

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Playstation then nintendo then sega. Don't really even pay attention to any xbox news unless its NPD so I am not familiar with much of its games. its not that I hate it, its just most games are multiplat so I just stick to playstation.

Nintendo

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Xbox .....

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

A new peripheral?

sabvre42 said:

I used to be be 60% PC gamer throughout all that... but PC gaming fucking sucks with a family. That said SC and then WC3 are the only games to keep me playing for more than 2 months (custom maps ftw).

I thought it was the other way around, I mean my mates have started their own families and they still game on PC, Linus from Linus Tec tips has his own kid and runs his own show while still finding time to PC game. I guess PC gaming sucks for you due to the constraints your family puts on you and the hobby.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nintendo through and through

COKTOE said:
Nice. Posted a long comment, and hit reset. Why the F*** is there a reset button anyways?

Lol! Sorry, bro.

Back on topic, I voted Nintendo but I buy and play everything I enjoy, no matter who makes it.

Nintendo mainly, but I have to have Playstation in my life as well.