By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you an Xbox Fan, Playstation Fan, or Nintendo Fan.

Read the title

Xbox Fan! :D 68 11.74%

Playstation Fan! :D 295 50.95%

Nintendo Fan! :D 216 37.31%

Total:579
kitler53 said:

Im a big fan of those dual analogues.

Around the Network

Nintendo fan who likes Sony a lot and is tolerant towards MS. That's confusing, I guess.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I know Sony technically "develops" games but, what are their biggest titles? What is the reason people buy PS4's? It's because of third party support. If they had to only rely on first party, I don't think they'd even be IN the industry anymore.

You can pretty much copy and paste my opening paragraph for Microsoft except that they'd be in even worse shape. Their biggest IP, and the one that probably kept them from nose diving off a cliff and quitting all together was Halo and they BOUGHT that IP... they didn't make it. Microsoft would be fucked without third parties to either buy or advertise as their own.

Nintendo, on the other hand, has stayed afloat for the last 20 years off of first party games. The last two generations it's been pretty much nothing but their own games that have kept them alive and to me, that's much more impressive.

So, if we're going to go on the whole "which company are you a bigger fan of"... I'm going to go with the one company that starts at the word "game" and ends with the word "game". Nintendo has always been about the game. It's always been a genuine game company at it's heart and a business company second. It's one of the reasons they are so far behind which is admirable. They never sold out their values which is basically... make great games.

kitler53 said:

Ew, gross! :c

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I am a fan of all three I am not a fanboy.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Mainly Xbox with some Nintendo PC and ps2

AlfredoTurkey said:

I know Sony technically "develops" games but, what are their biggest titles? What is the reason people buy PS4's? It's because of third party support. If they had to only rely on first party, I don't think they'd even be IN the industry anymore.

You're wrong on this statement. On PS3, we saw a wealth of first party games, and it outperformed the competition. Third party support helps, but first party games is what make the console shows off its strength.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

PCntendo

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Play station fan but have some history with the other two.