By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will sell 55,000,000 by Dec 31. 2016

I think it's quite likely if they reduce price at the right time. Otherwise it will likely remain flat, so around 53-54 million.

Around the Network

It would need a yoy increase of around 10%, which should be a fairly simple target to beat with some good software and marketing. It wouldn't be beyond relatively normal yoy growth for a console at this stage in its cycle.
This is actually a fairly tame and safe prediction compared to the OP's usual ones...

this is my belief as well... by end of year:  ps4 55-56m.

Im pretty sure 2016 is a 19-20m console sales year.

It will sale 22 mill this year, you heard it here first guys from the future quoting this. YEAH BABY WE DID It!!!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Nice prediction (like every year lol)!
My prediction for PS4 is that it will be at 56.8M at the end of 2016.

Around the Network

I go as high as... 58 million sold through PS4 consoles by the end of 2016.

Hunting Season is done...

I think it will be around 57 million.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

i think 60mio

This year's prediction definitely is much more tame and attainable than your previous ones.

I'm thinking it'll to do 55-56 million.

I believe 55-56M is what PS4 will sell, more close to 56M.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.