By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite food or drink while gaming?

Do you eat/drink while gaming?

Yeah 31 46.97%

Nope 35 53.03%

Total:66
y2jarmyofficial said:
Moonshine ...... I play better believe it or not lol

I believe it. Some games allow for my drunken mindset to be successful, while others? Not so much. But I am noticeably better at The Last of Us multiplayer and Rocket League when I booze it up. Same goes for cannabis.

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

Around the Network

Cheeseburgers & Diet Coke.

Doritos & M.Dew sux. ;P

A_Robo_Commando said:
y2jarmyofficial said:

I believe it. Some games allow for my drunken mindset to be successful, while others? Not so much. But I am noticeably better at The Last of Us multiplayer and Rocket League when I booze it up. Same goes for cannabis.

I use to drink while playing online games too but there's a line where you go too far and you start sucking. lol

Mountain Dew and hot cheetos

A lot of Mountain Dew replies!
*Drinks Verification can

Anyhow this is my ritual: Every weekday after my 6-9am shift at work, if I don't have classes until the afternoon I'll brew a pot of coffee to drink while I game. Other than that it's usually water. Sometimes whiskey in the evenings if I'm at home

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
A_Robo_Commando said:
y2jarmyofficial said:

I use to drink while playing online games too but there's a line where you go too far and you start sucking. lol

Agreed. Thankfully, mine is pretty thick... unless it's League of Legends. I practically cannot drink and play LoL at the same time.

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

I really eat anything while gaming to get residue on my controllers. Though I do drink from a giant water bottle mostly.

A_Robo_Commando said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Agreed. Thankfully, mine is pretty thick... unless it's League of Legends. I practically cannot drink and play LoL at the same time.

Well, the good thing about drinking too much and sucking is usually, at that point, you don't care anyway. I remember playing Halo 3 wasted and just laughing my ass off at how bad I was playing. At that point, it's all about jumping around and lobbing grenades like an idiot and having fun haha

big bowl of Cheetos and redbull all day -_-

Only when im playing MOBAs in the PC... Cereal and milk, pizza, burguers, milkshakes, you name it... But when im playing on the console, just something to drink and thats it

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.