By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite food or drink while gaming?

Do you eat/drink while gaming?

Yeah 31 46.97%

Nope 35 53.03%

Total:66

I usually drink water, and that's it. If I'm hungry, I stop playing for a while and go to the kitchen to eat something quick (like a fruit or a bread). I like to keep healthy. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
Eating and drinking during a gaming session is a one way ticket to flabville. I quit doing that shit a decade ago lol

Gym it out bro. That's what I do. 

Beer

Eating while gaming is gross. You get the controller all gunky and messy with most food. I pause the game or simply stop, put in a blu Ray or Netflix and watch an anime while eating. Or finish eating then wash hands and then continue.

HylianYoshi said:
I don't eat while gaming. If I'm in the middle of playing something on my Wii U and want to eat I'll just go into the internet browser, watch some videos while I wolf down whatever it is, and get back into the action soon after.

This. I find eating while gaming is too much of a nuisance.

Around the Network

Mountain Dew and Doritos.

Coffee

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I don't eat. I 4/20 blaze it with Bin Laden and Snoop Dogg as I train more ten year olds to ruin the online gaming community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Eating while gaming is gross. You get the controller all gunky and messy with most food. I pause the game or simply stop, put in a blu Ray or Netflix and watch an anime while eating. Or finish eating then wash hands and then continue.

Agreed. I don't eat stuff that will grease up the controller and if it's crisps and the like I keep a towel near me to dry my fingers off. 

I have snacking things that aren't messy. If it's proper good / meal then it has to be with a movi, TV programme or anime. 

hershel_layton said:
I don't eat. I 4/20 blaze it with Bin Laden and Snoop Dogg as I train more ten year olds to ruin the online gaming community.

Don't know why, but when I read what you wrote in my head, it came out as a rap tune with Bin Laden bopping whilst smoking a fat one and Snoop doing his thing.