By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite food or drink while gaming?

Do you eat/drink while gaming?

Yeah 31 46.97%

Nope 35 53.03%

Total:66

During a long gaming session., we might not want to bring ourselves to the table for a full meal, and/or we just need a quick source of energy, especially during those hard, enduring moments in games.

What's your favorite thing to eat or drink while gaming.

I personally don't really eat while gaming, but I usually drink a lot of water or Mountain Dew during long sessions! xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I try not to eat anything too messy, usually i end up breaking that rule, my most recent disaster was a pb&j sandwich and a dr pepper, i happened to drop said sandwich and then i proceeded to dump dr.pepper all over myself, the floor, and the console i was using.

Just the luck of the draw i guess. ;~; (don't worry, the console survived)

Mountain Dew is just perfect for extended gaming sessions ...

o_o huh... now that I think about it, I don't think I snack when I play games. When I get hungry, I tend to stop the game and eat a meal. Maybe I'll play some more, but then I usually move on to something else... ^_^;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

For food I generally stop the game then go right into netflix and watch a show, usually picking a show that doesn't require me to pay full attention. On break I drink whatever carbonated beverage is in the fridge, but at my place I drink some milk.

Around the Network

I always have the same thing when I game. After lunch I make my toddler nap and I turn on my Wii U/X1/steam and alternate between mouth fulls of Rockstar energy drink and Nacho cheese flavored sunflower seeds (only available online!). I really love it! It's been my ritual for 2 years and there's no signs of it stopping.

The great thing about the seeds is I can fill one cheek and crack a seed one at a time, storing the shells in my other cheek. It's hands free. I just stop to refill and swig my drink. Nacho flavor is the bomb. Give it a try. I buy the 36 pack. It's probably the healthiest snack there is.

I don't like eating anything messy like PIzza because of grease and stuff like that. I drink mostly Water, Coffee and for special weekend gaming, I drink Slurpees.    

The last few months I've gotten extremely addicted to these Sweet Tart Ropes. Usually I do good and stay away from the junk food, but these things have gotten ahold of my sweet tooth.

Hot cheetos, from the bag to my mouth.

I don't eat while gaming. If I'm in the middle of playing something on my Wii U and want to eat I'll just go into the internet browser, watch some videos while I wolf down whatever it is, and get back into the action soon after.

bet: lost