By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Character(s) you would love to disappear from a video game

StarOcean said:
Probably a bit too obscure for many people but the fairy from Dragon Quest 9 is awful, I hate her x~x

I didn't find her really annoying.. but then again, I don't find characters like Fi and Navi that annoying either :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Jake Muller Resident Evil 6,I hate this guy,asshole, full of forced jokes and without any charisma, was only created to keep Albert Wesker "alive" in memory of the other protagonists.It was the first that came in mind.

Isabeau D'Argyll. What a dumb chick... she gets jealous of her man secretly negotiating with another girl and starts making every wrong decision possible. Worst thing is... I really liked her until the middle of the game, but now I just want that dumbass to die. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The only character I've hated so far is from Dragon Age: Inquisition which is Sera with her sh*tty rebellious attitude ...

I came very close to hating on Wakka in FFX ...

I'd say Vanille & Hope from FFXIII but there were so many other things wrong with that game that it probably wouldnt have improved much.

Around the Network

Bentley from Sly Cooper. I love the character but his missions, especially the motion controlled hacking BS are just... ugh. Maybe he should stay in the game, but please, no more hacking... no... more.

The Fury said:
asqarkabab said:
Captain price and soap mctavish

Really? If I were to remove anything from the MW CoD stories it would be any 'American' shoot everything part, not the actual story bits. But there you go, different opinions.

So you'd remove American soldiers from a game based on American soldiers?

Rosalina and/or Dedede from Smash Bros.

I just hate both of them for some reason.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

-Nazeem from Skyrim
"Have you been to the Cloud District? Oh what am I saying, of course you haven't".
Excuse me? Bitch pls I am the thane of all 8 counties, High King of Skyrim, Dragonborn, Arch Mage of Winterhold, Thieves Guild Master, Leader of the Dark Brotherhood and Champion of the Blades. And you think I haven't walked 50 steps from your stupid ass up the steps to the shitty castle in shitty Whiterun to see the shitty Jarl? lik me dik

Oh and he isn't in any game but I'd like to remove Tai Lopez from the face of the planet. You know how the Crunchyroll app interrupts your stream every ten minutes with 3 ads? I shit you not I was faced with 12 Tai Lopez ads in one episode of Kill la Kill. FUCK THAT GUY MAN HE RENTS ALL HIS SHIT AND HIS GARAGE IS A STUPID FUCKING STORAGE UNIT

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Platina said:
StarOcean said:
Probably a bit too obscure for many people but the fairy from Dragon Quest 9 is awful, I hate her x~x

I didn't find her really annoying.. but then again, I don't find characters like Fi and Navi that annoying either :/

I don't find them annoying either. But that fairy, idk maybe it was a mix of her accent and theme that just really bothered me, I have no clue why XD