By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Character(s) you would love to disappear from a video game

Spike from Splatoon

Around the Network
Eddie_Raja said:
bananaking21 said:
lamar in GTA5. i was really really really really hoping he would die.... sigh...

Rico in KZ2 and KZ3. another character i hoped would die.

Are you fucking crazy?!   Lamar was the best part!

he is so fucking annoying. 

Elder Maxson Fallout 4

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Lymle and Hope and most children.

outlawauron said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I regret making this thread.

But it allows peoples to air their inconsistent opinions.

I am interested to know what you mean with "inconsistent opinions".

fatslob-:O said:

The only character I've hated so far is from Dragon Age: Inquisition which is Sera with her sh*tty rebellious attitude ...

I came very close to hating on Wakka in FFX ...

Wakka used to piss me off in the beginning for what he represented but then loved the moment and his development when he knew the truth. :)

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
outlawauron said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I regret making this thread.

But it allows peoples to air their inconsistent opinions.

I am interested to know what you mean with "inconsistent opinions".

Because characters could be identical, but the enjoyment of the game itself changed your perception of the character to the point of hatred. People have trouble separating the two, which the only reason I can think of that they can hate on character but then not mind a character who exactly the same in another game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh, and the protagonist of Nier: Automata. French maid combat has ruined the franchise for me.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Super Smash Bros:
at this point we have a ton of characters we could do without. the entire Fire Emblem cast is way too much. We should have just had Lucina be a Marth alt, Chrom be an Ike alt, and add in Robin. right now 6 is way too many reps for one of their less popular franchises.

also, i want Rosalina gone. i dont get why she appears so often. outside of Super Mario Galaxy 1, not even both of them, she has no relevance. sometimes it feels like she was just a bitter-sweet way of apologizing for not being able to include ice climbers. but at this point, Rosalina is played out. we either need a SMG3 to make her relevant again, or lose her entirely.

while were at it, get rid of Dr. Mario. we have a enough mario reps for everybody to be playing as one in 8-player smash with some to spare, so drop the clone.

AlfredoTurkey said:
The Fury said:

Really? If I were to remove anything from the MW CoD stories it would be any 'American' shoot everything part, not the actual story bits. But there you go, different opinions.

So you'd remove American soldiers from a game based on American soldiers?

The 'american' parts of MW games were about soldiers on the ground in the US and held very little to the overall plot about Makarov and his part in everthing. I felt those portions of the game were just corridoors to get to the next actual story bit.

New one for me, Kuma from Tekken. Not only do I hate him as a character to play but to play against. I don't understand why he's in the game still.

Hmm, pie.

Mr. Dippy from Ni No Kuni, I didn't like the game and one of the main reasons was that the stupid thing always refused to shut up and let me play how I wanted to.