By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games held the crown for best visuals in 2015?

Bloodborne it has more stuff on the screen and more destructable enviorment than any other game in its league

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
curl-6 said:

I don't find it strange; it's a Playstation exclusive and this site has a high proportion of Playstation fans, giving The Order something of an advantage.

Irrelevant. Im a PC gamer and even I cant deny that The Order looks freaking incredible. Id say every shot of the Order in this thread looks better than the screenshot of StarWars you posted. Star Wars looks really good but The Order is more impressive in my book, ecspecially since it doesnt have mods and the extra horespower of a PC to back it up.

You may be a PC gamer, but let's be honest, The Order does have an advantage by being a Playstation exclusive on a forum with a lot of PS fans.

Also, OP said "gaming machines", not "consoles", which means PC Battlefront maxed out at say, 1440p and 60fps, vs The Order at 1920x800 and 30fps is fair game.

And you havent played any of these games so why are you even arguing? I have played Starwars , the order 1886, Bloodborne and Driveclub like a lot of other PS fans

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

You may be a PC gamer, but let's be honest, The Order does have an advantage by being a Playstation exclusive on a forum with a lot of PS fans.

Also, OP said "gaming machines", not "consoles", which means PC Battlefront maxed out at say, 1440p and 60fps, vs The Order at 1920x800 and 30fps is fair game.

And you havent played any of these games so why are you even arguing? I have played Starwars , the order 1886, Bloodborne and Driveclub like a lot of other PS fans

I don't need to have played them to make a pick for best graphics. I'm not terribly invested in this matter, just throwing in two cents.

You guys do know Driveclub came out in 2014, right? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times.

d21lewis said:
You guys do know Driveclub came out in 2014, right? I've seen it mentioned a couple of times.

It is simply THAT good

OP: I played The Order and Star Wars Battlefront beta on PS4. The Order graphics blew me away. Battlefront was good but nowhere as good as The Order. I agree to the notion that The Order has too much post-processing going on for its own good though.

Around the Network

The order, bloodborne,mgs5, mad max, need for speed, forza 6.

2015 saw some real beauties.

Chazore said:
beeje13 said:
The Order, in terms of realism, best so far in gaming. Yet it still manages to have a unique art style.

I'm sure people with powerful PC's will have their face melted when RAD release a multiplatform game using their engine.

Only RAD?, so nothing will melt PC's like Star citizen or anything from Crytek?, how is a multiplat game going to melt a PC, especially since to melt such a powerful PC there would have to be a massive difference in the multiplat game which I can't see happening from a studio  who's history has been with one console than anything else. Star Citizen has more chances of melting powerful PC's with visuals due to the game being made just for the platform and taking advantage of it's open nature.

Also if it;s in a strict 30fps lock then there will definitely be no melting, only pitchforks.

Well, if The Order already looks the best, and it's on PS4, imagine what would happen with, for example dual Titans with an overclocked i7, that's what I'm trying to say. 

I wanted to avoid saying The Order "Is the best on any platform" for obvious reasons. Even though I do think it is.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Star Wars Battlefront, easily.

From a technological point of view, I have to agree with this. Based on what little I've seen from Battlefront and The Order, I find it strange that most people are saying The Order looks better.

I don't find it strange; it's a Playstation exclusive and this site has a high proportion of Playstation fans, giving The Order something of an advantage.

I think it's going to have the advantage for years to come, especially once Star Citizen an exclusive to a different system is released which I can see the majority thatf favor TO will just shrug with "meh", the way they've set it up TO is going to win against anything, that's how fan minds work these days.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Star Wars Battlefront (PC) - Best Overall Graphics
Forza 6 - Visual fidelity at high speeds, weather
The Order - The amount of detail in every little item
Xenoblade Chronicles X- Draw distance.

The order by far...

Sometimes I forgot i was playing a videogame... Some people kept asking me what movie was thatt when they saw me playing, they didnt recognize it was a videogame

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.