By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games held the crown for best visuals in 2015?

Now that this year is about to go poof, what games showed what our gaming machines are capable of when it comes to graphics?

What are your nominees? Let's celebrate technical achivements in art-style, realism and overall aesthetic.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

The Order: 1886. Say what you will of the rest of the game, but visually, it's incredibly beautiful and creates an absolutely amazing atmosphere. The last part is incredibly important, as a lot of visually beautiful and photorealistic games just lack pop and atmosphere. The Order is replete with it.

From what I've played, The Order, Until Dawn, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza 6

The Order 1886,no doubt.

The Order.

I'd say Xenoblade had some of the most amazing details for 2015.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

The Order: 1886 looks insane. I still can't believe they bothered giving door knobs reflection.

Dying Light, Witcher 3, MGSV, SWBF.

I still dig SC II's style even though it's using the same engine from 2010.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ori and the Blind Forest has a simply amazing art style!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Super Mario Maker because nostalgia and being the only game with 4 different graphical styles.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

I like the witcher 3 graphics. Not because they are the best but because they are unique and grand. If that makes sense.