By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games held the crown for best visuals in 2015?

CGI-Quality said:
Dulfite said:
Just dont look at some of the character designs lol.

This is precisely why I wouldn't hand it the crown. My personal criteria for this "title" is - total package. If there is glaring visual flaw (and I mean, one you'll see often, such as character models), it can't hold that Top Spot.

I did say some.

The main characters look good to me, but in random videos throughout the game random npc's look pretty bad. That being said I don't think I've been this impressed by landscape detail in a game like this in a while.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Dulfite said:
CGI-Quality said:

This is precisely why I wouldn't hand it the crown. My personal criteria for this "title" is - total package. If there is glaring visual flaw (and I mean, one you'll see often, such as character models), it can't hold that Top Spot.

I did say some.

The main characters look good to me, but in random videos throughout the game random npc's look pretty bad. That being said I don't think I've been this impressed by landscape detail in a game like this in a while.

The sentiment is still in place, though. "Some" can kill it. 

Better to have poor random character details than a boring world with a boring arty style (Skyrim).

The Order 1886 easy. Battlefront does certainly deserve a mention though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

CGI-Quality said:
Dulfite said:
CGI-Quality said:
Dulfite said:

I did say some.

The sentiment is still in place, though. "Some" can kill it. 

Better to have poor random character details than a boring world with a boring arty style (Skyrim).

No argument there!

Xenoblade X on top

Skyrim on bottom

I think it's pretty clear which one looks more appealing. Not that you were disagreeing lol

The order, batman AK and the witcher 3.

Around the Network

Ori and the blind forest artistically, The Order 1886 technically and probably overall as well.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"