By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU are now in charge of Nintendo's VC team. which games do you bring first?

Tagged games:

I'd bring pretty much anything NES, for the 3DS. There are barely any NES games on there.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario TTYD
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Cloudman said:
It was mentioned before, but Fatal Frame 4 and Mother 3 would be good ones to start on. Fatal Frame 4 is the best of the series, and I would even say the best horror game of last gen. It's criminal the game never got released outside of Japan.

Damn straight.

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

id create a unified VC where games purchased on Wii U / 3DS are playable on either system. Then expand that to PC and mobile.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Twilight Princess

Isn't that kind of moot now that Twilight Princess HD is coming?

curl-6 said:
jason1637 said:
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess the GC one to see how Gamecube games would work in the future.

jason1637 said:
curl-6 said:
jason1637 said:
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess the GC one to see how Gamecube games would work in the future.

There are plenty of other GC games that could be used for this. There's not much point in bringing TP when it's getting remastered in a few months.

It's on Wii VC, but painfully absent from Wii U VC:

OGRE BATTLE 64: PERSON OF LORDLY CALIBER

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

curl-6 said:
jason1637 said:
curl-6 said:
jason1637 said:
Twilight Princess

There are plenty of other GC games that could be used for this. There's not much point in bringing TP when it's getting remastered in a few months.

You have a point. Maybe i would bring the zelda ds games.