By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU are now in charge of Nintendo's VC team. which games do you bring first?

Tagged games:

I guess I would be a bit more assertive in releasing VC games on a consistent basis. I would have to make deals with third-parties in order to release games like Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Dragon Warrior, Castlevania (that have yet released), etc.

As some mentioned, Mother 3 would be great. However, I think I would have to ask Itoi for permission since he is the one who owns the rights to their series and he even was the one, himself, who announced Earthbound Beginnings for VC at E3.

Other Wii games that haven't released in the US such as Captain Rainbow or Fatal Frame would be great as well. I guess it just depends on what I can get in terms of deals from other companies.

Around the Network

They've already released most of the VC games that should be released and with Pokemon RGB coming, it's decent.

I would focus on GameCube games for Wii U and GBA games for the 3DS though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

world cup soccer with online support. luigi's mansion.

Cloudman said:
It was mentioned before, but Fatal Frame 4 and Mother 3 would be good ones to start on. Fatal Frame 4 is the best of the series, and I would even say the best horror game of last gen. It's criminal the game never got released outside of Japan.

And Mother 3, what needs to be said? The Mother series demands to be completed west side.

Maybe the missing Bomberman games on SNES too? Those were really great, and I am sad only 2 of them made it out of Japan.

Honestly, there are so many more games that need to be put on VC. I wish Ninten would work faster on updating it more.

I doubt its better than the second game tough or Siren Bloodcurse

Ruler said:
Cloudman said:
It was mentioned before, but Fatal Frame 4 and Mother 3 would be good ones to start on. Fatal Frame 4 is the best of the series, and I would even say the best horror game of last gen. It's criminal the game never got released outside of Japan.

And Mother 3, what needs to be said? The Mother series demands to be completed west side.

Maybe the missing Bomberman games on SNES too? Those were really great, and I am sad only 2 of them made it out of Japan.

Honestly, there are so many more games that need to be put on VC. I wish Ninten would work faster on updating it more.

I've played both, and I think Bloodcurse is good, but not as good as FFrame 4, and I actually feel Frame 2 is the worst of the series, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Ruler said:

I've played both, and I think Bloodcurse is good, but not as good as FFrame 4, and I actually feel Frame 2 is the worst of the series, haha...

which version? Wii? Or Xbox with definiteve Bikini Costumes and controls? :P

Ruler said:
Cloudman said:

which version? Wii? Or Xbox with definiteve Bikini Costumes and controls? :P

The good ol' PS2 x ) It was okay, but I don't get why people consider it the best of the series. I think 1 and 3 were better than it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread