By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Will Sell More: PSVR vs Oculus Rift

Which Will Sell More

PSVR 382 68.71%

Oculus Rift 115 20.68%

Virtual Boy 59 10.61%

Total:556

I will be getting PSVR as i already have the camera since launch, i got the killzone camera bundle it was rad.

Around the Network
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:
I will be getting PSVR as i already have the camera since launch, i got the killzone camera bundle it was rad.

I also bought the killzone-bundle with camera and a second controller. Sold the camera one day later (with good profit) because it was pretty useless to me. Haven't missed the camera since then.

Conina said:
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

I also bought the killzone-bundle with camera and a second controller. Sold the camera one day later (with good profit) because it was pretty useless to me. Haven't missed the camera since then.

Yeah i had the two controllers got it at game. The camera i used the first couple of days with playroom which was fun. But now it's only to sign in.

Depends on PSVR price. It has a smaller userbase to sell to, though a more dedicated one. So wait till they announce the price.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).