By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Is Smart To Stack Early 2016 With Exclusives Against Microsoft’s Empty Early 2016-

oniyide said:
Jazz2K said:
Another thread to give more power to PS games while dismissing X1 games... smh!

I wish I could enjoy these biased lists as much as the games I get for real... they seem to excite a lot of you guys. Meanwhile in the first half of 2016 I will enjoy on X1 the games I couldn't finish from the fall lineup.

no one is making you come into these threads

Yeah that's true... we read the same crap, some eat it up, some will post comments, some will try to reason people, some will defend these articles... no one is forced into anything we all know that. I couldn't resist I had to post comment since this is so hilarious. PS4 had no games during the holydays mantra was strong, as much as X1 has no games in the first half seems to be as strong... same crap, different people.

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
beeje13 said:
2015 was empty for MS, The Order, Bloodborne against Screamride, which isn't comparable to those two.

Now for 2016 we have Ratchet and UC4 against Quantum Break. MS has a much improved position, Sony's is about the same as last year if a little bigger sales-wise but is still obviously stronger than MS.

Personally I think I'll be getting UC4 and Quantum Break, in terms of exclusives.

Don't forget Morpheus arriving aswell.

The year of Halo was empty?

Early 2015! Sorry. Of course second half of 2015 MS had a greater offering. 

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Jazz2K said:
oniyide said:

no one is making you come into these threads

Yeah that's true... we read the same crap, some eat it up, some will post comments, some will try to reason people, some will defend these articles... no one is forced into anything we all know that. I couldn't resist I had to post comment since this is so hilarious. PS4 had no games during the holydays mantra was strong, as much as X1 has no games in the first half seems to be as strong... same crap, different people.

that seems like a you problem and funny enough i dont recall you defending the PS4...interesting

oniyide said:
Jazz2K said:

that seems like a you problem and funny enough i dont recall you defending the PS4...interesting

I'm sorry but there are already a lot of people defending PS4 no matter what Sony does... If you think I'm hating on PS4 because I'm not defending it no matter what, you are mistaken. I just find it... amusing... how some "fans" talk about the competition.

beeje13 said:
AsGryffynn said:

The year of Halo was empty?

Early 2015! Sorry. Of course second half of 2015 MS had a greater offering. 

Alrighty, we've always had start of the year shortages anyways...

Around the Network

IMO the only games worth looking at next year for xbox are quantum break and scalebound if it release next year. Remedy makes good games.

Jazz2K said:
oniyide said:

I'm sorry but there are already a lot of people defending PS4 no matter what Sony does... If you think I'm hating on PS4 because I'm not defending it no matter what, you are mistaken. I just find it... amusing... how some "fans" talk about the competition.

i mean you were in here trying to downplay

Not sure this has anything with Sony being smart then timing. I am sure if Sony had the games for the later half of 2015, they would have released them. Instead, Sony did not have those first party games so they had NO CHOICE but to promote third party and indie games. Think about it, most games have 2 to 3 year windows. Sony had to depend on 3rd party and indie games because they just did not have their first party stuff ready. It was not glorious smart strategy it was just how things turned out and Sony was lucky that things turned out in their favor.

I will definitely say some of the movies Sony has made this gen has been right on point and excellent but this is not one of them.

oniyide said:
Jazz2K said:

Downplay what? Sony? Playstation 4? When do I do that? I just find it entertaining how these lists are so biased and people take them seriously. Sony will have a great first half, it doesn't mean every games will be better than what MS has to offer and vice versa. Next year will be great for both consoles, it's not that hard to say really.

Jazz2K said:
oniyide said:

Downplay what? Sony? Playstation 4? When do I do that? I just find it entertaining how these lists are so biased and people take them seriously. Sony will have a great first half, it doesn't mean every games will be better than what MS has to offer and vice versa. Next year will be great for both consoles, it's not that hard to say really.

How is the truth biased? Those lists are not biased at all, it is how it is. PS4 has a lot of games in the first half of 2016 and Microsoft has a few.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"