By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Is Smart To Stack Early 2016 With Exclusives Against Microsoft’s Empty Early 2016-

Games like Firewatch and The Witness are never to be underestimated too. Sony have done a fantastic job of keeping that kettle boiling. Whether you like those games or not, they're always in the news and that's the battle won right there.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

RATCHET AND CLANK! Why do everyone just keep forgetting that, its like on the top of my most hyped games in 2016!

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Microsoft is "empty"?

What about Fable Legends? Quantum Break? Recore? and Crackdown 3?

All first party games scheduled for the first half of the year.

Hmm I think early 2016 isn't empty at all for all systems. Wii U has TPHD,Star Fox, and Pokken comes out in Spring. PS4 has games like uncharted 4 rachet and clank etc. X1 has Recore and Quantum break.

NeoRatt said:

Microsoft is "empty"?

Crackdown is first half of next year? I thought it was Q3?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
RATCHET AND CLANK! Why do everyone just keep forgetting that, its like on the top of my most hyped games in 2016!

I just hope it's better than the last few. Future Tools Of Destruction, is the only one i liked on the PS3. I definitely love the PS2 R&C games, though.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Tmfwang said:

I just hope it's better than the last few. Future Tools Of Destruction, is the only one i liked on the PS3. I definitely love the PS2 R&C games, though.

There's a playable demo in Gamestop and some other stores and the new game is really good based on what I played.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Tmfwang said:

It's a full reimagining of the first game.

Normchacho said:
NeoRatt said:

Microsoft is "empty"?

Crackdown is first half of next year? I thought it was Q3?

That's fine.  But to call Microsoft's first half of 2016 lineup empty is really lame.

Sony is smart they new third party was gonna be good for them so they are now letting their first party studios take their time. That's why we really had no exclusives this year. So 2016 looks to be a promising year especially at e3.