By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Is Smart To Stack Early 2016 With Exclusives Against Microsoft’s Empty Early 2016-

Playstation_awaiter said:
GamechaserBE said:
Honestly it is also because of delays one year ago you had threads saying how great 2015 will be with games SFV/Ratchet and Clank/Uncharted IV/No more skies/persona V etc..

Also when you are a sony supporter you miss to point out under the rader game like Sheltered/Elite Dangerous/That surviving in the snow game etc that released on Xone in 15.

The xbox supporters do the exact same thing. 

I know :).

Around the Network
Lortsamler said:
tiffac said:
Yeah full of shovelwares.

How old are you?

He was making a joke by referencing this thread

GamechaserBE said:
Honestly it is also because of delays one year ago you had threads saying how great 2015 will be with games SFV/Ratchet and Clank/Uncharted IV/No more skies/persona V etc..

Also when you are a sony supporter you miss to point out under the rader game like Sheltered/Elite Dangerous/That surviving in the snow game etc that released on Xone in 15.

All of those game are available on PC. Sheltered, please, your every day indie retro game. Elite will also come to PS4. The work in progress game Long Dark?

And no, 2015 never looked as promising as 2016.

Hunting Season is done...

2015 was empty for MS, The Order, Bloodborne against Screamride, which isn't comparable to those two.

Now for 2016 we have Ratchet and UC4 against Quantum Break. MS has a much improved position, Sony's is about the same as last year if a little bigger sales-wise but is still obviously stronger than MS.

Personally I think I'll be getting UC4 and Quantum Break, in terms of exclusives.

Don't forget Morpheus arriving aswell.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

beeje13 said:
2015 was empty for MS, The Order, Bloodborne against Screamride, which isn't comparable to those two.

Now for 2016 we have Ratchet and UC4 against Quantum Break. MS has a much improved position, Sony's is about the same as last year if a little bigger sales-wise but is still obviously stronger than MS.

Personally I think I'll be getting UC4 and Quantum Break, in terms of exclusives.

Don't forget Morpheus arriving aswell.

The year of Halo was empty?

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Jazz2K said:
Another thread to give more power to PS games while dismissing X1 games... smh!

I wish I could enjoy these biased lists as much as the games I get for real... they seem to excite a lot of you guys. Meanwhile in the first half of 2016 I will enjoy on X1 the games I couldn't finish from the fall lineup.

I heard that *snap* again ...

Yea sure... each his own!

Azerth said:
and none make me want to run out and buy one. the only sony exclusive that may get me to buy one is the horizon one

ok...and?

Jazz2K said:
Another thread to give more power to PS games while dismissing X1 games... smh!

I wish I could enjoy these biased lists as much as the games I get for real... they seem to excite a lot of you guys. Meanwhile in the first half of 2016 I will enjoy on X1 the games I couldn't finish from the fall lineup.

no one is making you come into these threads

Azerth said:
and none make me want to run out and buy one. the only sony exclusive that may get me to buy one is the horizon one

I swear you say the same thing in almost every PS4vXBo thread. Let me downplay the PS4 by making it seem like it has no exclusives, "PS4 doesn't have any games I'm interested".

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

PS4's 2016 exclusive line-up is looking ridiculously good, there's a good 8 AAA exclusives, confirmed coming for that year, there are also a bunch of indies that are also outright exclusive and many other AAA and indie titles that simply don't yet have release windows.

Sony have shown they really don't need to stack their big titles in the Fall, it just doesn't really help to cannibalize your potential sales by pitting them up against other big 3rd party releases.
Hell even if you put 2 AAA exclusives in a single month those will likely cater to separate audiences and still reach maximum sales potential.