By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Is Smart To Stack Early 2016 With Exclusives Against Microsoft’s Empty Early 2016-

tiffac said:
Yeah full of shovelwares.

How old are you?

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:

No mans sky will be a dead game quicker than Titanfall.

This coming year your thread title does not apply. 2015 first half would have.

The same thing can be said about Sony's lack of first party games at the end of 2015, which, deep down makes the thread title more like - better to have games at the end of the year or beginning of the year.

Titanfall dead? The game that sold like bread?

NMS will do alright, so calm down and just enjoy...

And a lot of these games will knock each other down. Crowded lineups seem pretty problematic...

Sharpryno said:

No mans sky will be a dead game quicker than Titanfall.

This coming year your thread title does not apply. 2015 first half would have.

The same thing can be said about Sony's lack of first party games at the end of 2015, which, deep down makes the thread title more like - better to have games at the end of the year or beginning of the year.

FYI, No Mans Sky is not a multiplayer game.

Hunting Season is done...

Lortsamler said:
tiffac said:

How old are you?

In today's standards. Very old T__T

I keep saying gamers don't grow old, we level up but people won't believe me these days. :(

Another thread to give more power to PS games while dismissing X1 games... smh!

I wish I could enjoy these biased lists as much as the games I get for real... they seem to excite a lot of you guys. Meanwhile in the first half of 2016 I will enjoy on X1 the games I couldn't finish from the fall lineup.

Around the Network
Lortsamler said:
tiffac said:

How old are you?

He is being sarcastic. 

Azerth said:

or i know what i like and im not going to buy a console for games that i can play else where

Clearly you're a PC gamer so why does it interest you anyway?

The PS5 Exists. 

Jazz2K said:
Another thread to give more power to PS games while dismissing X1 games... smh!

I wish I could enjoy these biased lists as much as the games I get for real... they seem to excite a lot of you guys. Meanwhile in the first half of 2016 I will enjoy on X1 the games I couldn't finish from the fall lineup.

I heard that *snap* again ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Honestly it is also because of delays one year ago you had threads saying how great 2015 will be with games SFV/Ratchet and Clank/Uncharted IV/No more skies/persona V etc..

Also when you are a sony supporter you miss to point out under the rader game like Sheltered/Elite Dangerous/That surviving in the snow game etc that released on Xone in 15.

GamechaserBE said:
Honestly it is also because of delays one year ago you had threads saying how great 2015 will be with games SFV/Ratchet and Clank/Uncharted IV/No more skies/persona V etc..

Also when you are a sony supporter you miss to point out under the rader game like Sheltered/Elite Dangerous/That surviving in the snow game etc that released on Xone in 15.

The xbox supporters do the exact same thing.