By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Is Smart To Stack Early 2016 With Exclusives Against Microsoft’s Empty Early 2016-

NeoRatt said:

Microsoft is "empty"?

What about Fable Legends? Quantum Break? Recore? and Crackdown 3?

All first party games scheduled for the first half of the year.

Quantum Break is the only one of those games that has a release date. 4 months into the year. Fable Legends and Crackdown have betas planned for summer, so those don't count either. Recore we know next to nothing about haven't even seen gameplay yet, unlikely it'll release in the beginning of the year. 

Around the Network

sony is very clever they showed it us with plus

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

NeoRatt said:

Microsoft is "empty"?

Thereis nothing that Microsoft has thar gives it a compelling advantage in the upcoming exclusive lineup battle. 

PS4 is just going to murder the Xbox One this year in sales. It's going to be very, very bloody.

It really is going to be a big Year! I think it is going to be even bigger than 2015 for Sony and PS4 with all the games lined up + there is the PlayStation VR to look forward too...

Around the Network

MS first half isnt empy at all

oniyide said:
MS first half isnt empy at all

I think empty is the wrong word here. I also think that if the MS line up for H1 2016 was it's line up for H1 2015, it would be considered a pretty good line up. But the author has a point in that there is a pretty sizable advantage in the quanity and scope of games coming to the PS4 in the first half of next year.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

MS early 2016 isn't empty.

It's not as numerous as the many 2nd/3rd party exclusives Sony has coming to PS4 though.

Personally I will probably buy No Man's Sky and Quantum Break, so one exclusive each. There are some nice MP games coming too.

NeoRatt said:

Microsoft is "empty"?

.... do you even know what first party means? lmao.

Yeah full of shovelwares.