By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is the best graphical showcase for the Wii U?

Which game is the best graphical showcase for the Wii U?

Bayonetta 2 82 17.15%

Mario Kart 8 138 28.87%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 145 30.33%

FAST Racing NEO 23 4.81%

Pikmin 3 18 3.77%

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker 7 1.46%

Yoshi's Woolly World 10 2.09%

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U 26 5.44%

Other 26 5.44%

Total:475
Vodacixi said:
Show me a PS360 open world JRPG that looks better than Xenoblade X. I dare you people.

Anyway, Bayonetta 2 is the most visually impressive game on Wii U. Since the prologue o the end. It doesn't fade in any moment.

Dragons Dogma

Around the Network

From the ones i have owned,
I would say Mario Kart 8. Each track looks STUNNING especially when played in Single player!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

d21lewis said:

Just posting what I see. And I really wish I didn't see it like this.  Game is fun. I agreed playing at midnight last night. Got a couple of hours sleep and I'm right back on it. But it looks horrible. Would be average of even below average on a ps3 or 360. I'm not bashing. Nintendo is my favorite company but this game is ugly and I don't have to scrutinize it to see it.

I'm on a phone but when I get a chance, I'll post some pics of link some videos since, as they say, talk is cheap.

The's no 360 or PS3 open world game that runs on the same parity with that scale even the game you tried comparing it to in another thread is far from it, the game has compromises but you're exaggerating.

Wyrdness said:
d21lewis said:

Just posting what I see. And I really wish I didn't see it like this.  Game is fun. I agreed playing at midnight last night. Got a couple of hours sleep and I'm right back on it. But it looks horrible. Would be average of even below average on a ps3 or 360. I'm not bashing. Nintendo is my favorite company but this game is ugly and I don't have to scrutinize it to see it.

I'm on a phone but when I get a chance, I'll post some pics of link some videos since, as they say, talk is cheap.

The's no 360 or PS3 open world game that runs on the same parity with that scale even the game you tried comparing it to in another thread is far from it, the game has compromises but you're exaggerating.

I've said my piece.  I'll be quiet and I won't say anything else about it.  Enjoy!

d21lewis said:
Vodacixi said:
Show me a PS360 open world JRPG that looks better than Xenoblade X. I dare you people.

Anyway, Bayonetta 2 is the most visually impressive game on Wii U. Since the prologue o the end. It doesn't fade in any moment.

Dragons Dogma

I'm not try to bash you but the fact is that game not even close to the world of X with fully details environment, monsters, the atmosphere,etc bla bla ...

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Around the Network

My Opinion: Super Mario 3D World

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

X.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

shenlong213 said:
d21lewis said:

Dragons Dogma

I'm not try to bash you but the fact is that game not even close to the world of X with fully details environment, monsters, the atmosphere,etc bla bla ...

I feel like I'm in some kind of crazy bizzaro world right now!

Anyway, on topic: I'd say Super Mario 3D World or Pikmin 3. 

Man looking at those NFS Most Wanted screenshots, it surprises me how much better NFS Rivals looks (even on 7th gen consoles).

d21lewis said:
shenlong213 said:

I feel like I'm in some kind of crazy bizzaro world right now!

Anyway, on topic: I'd say Super Mario 3D World or Pikmin 3. 

I don't know either. It's probably that they confuse graphical with technical showcase.
You merely said that it "looks" horrible compared to a 7th gen game from 2008, not that it's technical inferior.