By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OMG! Xbox One Exclusive Crackdown 3.

I always thought Crackdown was always missing something to make it great.

For those that didn't see this video. I highly recommend you check it out. Crackdown 3 is going to be awesome. I almost forgot about this game.

http://youtu.be/EWANLy9TjRc

Around the Network

It looks insanely impressive and i hope the gameplay matches up. Then it might become a big seller next year.

That looks amazingly fun. At first I was like, I've seen this already, lol. No, this is new and it's impressive. This game has the potential to be huge. Let's hope it is.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this turns out to be just as good as it looks!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Who is the developer?

Around the Network

Good job in not making a NSFW thread title with your excitement. We've had a lot of those lately 😔

Can you post a link to the video? Fapping material should be easily accessed by everyone.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It looks way better than E3 demo/video.

Tim and The Princes...

Naufraguito said:
It looks way better than E3 demo/video.

Gamescom 

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I'm beginning to think that the game's only selling point is cloud power instead of actual gameplay. I'm smelling Just Cause 3 reviews.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I'm beginning to think that the game's only selling point is cloud power instead of actual gameplay. I'm smelling Just Cause 3 reviews.

Selling point has always been co-op and collecting orbs.