By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OMG! Xbox One Exclusive Crackdown 3.

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

And on PC its different? Warcraft 3 is pretty much dead and with cheater infested for example. I dont understand why you are trying to make it up like its exclusive to consoles

Warcraft 3 isn't an online based game like you think it is and it's a mostly SP played game at the time regardless, even then Blizzard are actually working on bringing back the classics on more mordern OS's and the old titles can still be played on the likes of 7-8. I don't see why you are making it as if it's 50/50 on both, it's really not at all like that.

yes its like that. I could even go farther and point out other Blizz games like Diablo and WC2 who are tottally dead online but i chose WC3 because its my favorite and i spend most of my time on PC. And youre tottally wrong if you think Warcraft 3 is a singleplayer game or thats the only aspect of this game, it had a huge esport scene and still has a bit. Games like Dota and league of Legends came out from this game.

But thats not the problem with PC games having a small online community, the problem is cheating. And its a huge issue espacially because the server hosts simple dont care at one point and do nothing, letting networks be ruined like it is the case with all the classic Blizzard Bnets including Warcraft 3. Maphacks, autoaim, Drophacks you name it.

I can still play games like Resident Evil 5, Lost Planet 2, Uncharted 2 or Tekken on PS3 for free and find plenty of people and without any cheaters. 

Around the Network
Ruler said:

yes its like that. I could even go farther and point out other Blizz games like Diablo and WC2 who are tottally dead online but i chose WC3 because its my favorite and i spend most of my time on PC. And youre tottally wrong if you think Warcraft 3 is a singleplayer game or thats the only aspect of this game, it had a huge esport scene and still has a bit. Games like Dota and league of Legends came out from this game.

But thats not the problem with PC games having a small online community, the problem is cheating. And its a huge issue espacially because the server hosts simple dont care at one point and do nothing, letting networks be ruined like it is the case with all the classic Blizzard Bnets including Warcraft 3. Maphacks, autoaim, Drophacks you name it.

I can still play games like Resident Evil 5, Lost Planet 2, Uncharted 2 or Tekken on PS3 for free and find plenty of people and without any cheaters. 

No it isn't, the games were based on their SP first and MP second, Diablo III is still very much alive and online and is SP based again, I;m not totally wrong mate I know because I played them all as well back then and I see most folk talking about the store, the lore and the SP, Starcraft on the other hand is more talked for both it's SP and MP way more than WC for it's MP, again I know because I was there and I watch popular folk like Nobel and Day9 along with listening/watching Totalbiscuit and Jessie Cox.

PC games having a small online community?, what are you smoking?. Also I've faced plenty of cheating on consoles during my 360 days and I still see and hear of cheaters on current gen systems as much, cheating on consoles isn't a factually dead thing like you will likely claim it is, no system is impenetrable and perfect. I find plenty of people on all the old games I play on PC, still doesn't mean both platforms are so perfectly equal like you want to claim, they just aren't, especially when private servers are very much a thing related to PC's while consoles get absolutely none.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I hope more games get the power of the cloud. I could image a horde mode zombie games with the power of cloud to handle a shit load of enemies, explosion, ect.

OdinHades said:
Yeah... "Destruction, physics, grfxxx!!". The video didn't show too much gameplay, did it? I don't know what the hell to think of that game, especially since I didn't play the prequels. I guess it's a 3rd-person-shooter thingy? Hell if I know.

I'm not impressed. All that destruction may look nice and all, but I don't care about dem graphics at all. Show me some gameplay, then we'll talk.

Maybe they are under the presumption Crackdown fans already know what to expect? Explore an open world, improve your super abilities, kill all the bosses, etc. I came into the original Crackdown with no expectations and had a blast. If it gets added to X1 BC soon that will give me an excuse to play it again.

I'm impressed by this at a techincal level. Perhaps MS should get involved with some studios who want to take advantage of this tech. They could make some interesting X1 and PC games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This video is really old...haven't we all seen this already?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Many developers are now interested in this technology, and as of right now only Microsoft has this infrastructure to handle these types of games. As a result we may see more Xbox one Exclusives. These games will be online only.

darkenergy said:
Legacy said:
Who is the developer?

Reagent Games with additional work by Cloudgine and Sumo Digital.

No Ruffian Games?

vivster said:

I'm beginning to think that the game's only selling point is cloud power instead of actual gameplay. I'm smelling Just Cause 3 reviews.

This is true.

Still does not look great. I am not impressed by environmental destruction of a bland game with no NPCs or anything interesting happening in the game's world.

Jega said:

Many developers are now interested in this technology, and as of right now only Microsoft has this infrastructure to handle these types of games. As a result we may see more Xbox one Exclusives. These games will be online only.

Well if MS is willing to fund them, I'm sure numerous studios would gladly work with this tech.

Perhaps Halo or a Battlefield style game could be pretty amazing with this tech.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This game is pretty good, it's a game where everything is 100% destruction right ?
It's like a more advanced level of Just Cause 3 with MULTIPLAYER!
Damn, it's gonna sell very well im sure.