By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Selling Console Does Not Equal Best Console.

Around the Network

So... what you're trying to say is, if Xbox One would sell the most, it wouldn't be the best console either?

Yea. Makes sense.

Hunting Season is done...

PS1 best selling but I spent most of my time on the N64
PS2 best selling but I played the hell out of my GameCube
Wii best selling but I loved my 360
PS4 best selling but I cant get off my XB1

All my opinion and taste.

Xbox One is the best console, all you have to do is BOLIEVE! ;D

I sort of imagine the OP of this thread being recited over and over again in front of a mirror.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
I sort of imagine the OP of this thread being recited over and over again in front of a mirror.

You are right, it feels very much like a prayer. Keep chanting it and it might come true someday, somewhere, somehow 

Azzanation said:
PS1 best selling but I spent most of my time on the N64
PS2 best selling but I played the hell out of my GameCube
Wii best selling but I loved my 360
PS4 best selling but I cant get off my XB1

All my opinion and taste.

Not like we didn't know about your lack of interest in Sony platforms or your prefference for MS.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

RJ_Sizzle said:

I seriously want to know the context behind this scene.

And i bet the worst selling console definitely doesn't mean its the best console, right?

First can you please provide for a definition of "best console" so that we can make some kind of judgement based on something other than personal preference.

Otherwise best console simply means the console I like best, and what anyone else says or thinks is irrelevant. Which means there's no such thing as a best console.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix